How do you get inspiration for your travels?

Moritz Wobith
14 replies

Replies

Khalid Belghiti
Instagram pictures are quite fake and you might end up being disapointed :) I watch a lot of documentaries and I'm part of some travel groups. That's mainly where I get my inspirations.
Moritz Wobith
@khalid_b I also visited some of the instagram locations and most of the time I was super disappointed.. I also get some inspiration in Facebookgroups or even via TikTok :) One more question: How do you plan/book your travels after getting your inspiration?
Elle Werle
Even books and movies as a young kid. I've always fantasized about seeing everything and everywhere and everyone I possibly could.
Moritz Wobith
@ellebelle Same for me! I also use moodboards quite often🚀 One more question: How do you plan/book your travels after getting your inspiration?
Elle Werle
@mwobith I book the ticket to my destination and usually never anything else. I like to research online before I go and wing it when I get there. I usually meet people and find the best options for exploring after I arrive, compared to what I'd find online beforehand.
Moritz Wobith
@ellebelle So cool! Thank you so much for the insights!! So would you use a tool like www.travelwell.io ?
Alex Jost
After being super disappointed visiting some of the instagram attractions I highly can recommend to speak to people who have been there before.
Moritz Wobith
@alexisjst I 100% agree with you! I also visited some of the instagram locations and most of the time I was super disappointed.. One more question: How do you plan/book your travels after getting your inspiration?
Lucie T.
I'm still the kind of girl that looks at travel books in the library to find some ideas 💃
Moritz Wobith
@lucie_tillet Yes, travel books are still a great thing to get inspiration! One more question: How do you plan/book your travels after getting your inspiration?
Jasmind Thomas
I really liked travel shows like Globe Trekker and Rick Steve's Europe. Now, I watch smaller scale shows and influencers on YouTube like Strictly Dumpling or Korean Englishman. I like to build my travel experiences around food, culture, music and art/museums without getting sucked into tourist traps (or experience them during off peak times). Those channels are a great resource for showing those because the influencer enmeshes themself in the country and culture.
Moritz Wobith
@jasmind_thomas So cool thanks for sharing it!! I also love to build my travels around food, culture, music and art/museums!:) One more question: How do you plan/book your travels after getting your inspiration?
JJ Balaji Travels
Easy to explore tour content in you tube Social media portal