How do you get inspiration for your travels?

Moritz Wobith
14 replies

Replies

Elle Werle
Even books and movies as a young kid. I've always fantasized about seeing everything and everywhere and everyone I possibly could.
Moritz Wobith
@ellebelle Same for me! I also use moodboards quite often๐Ÿš€ One more question: How do you plan/book your travels after getting your inspiration?
Elle Werle
@mwobith I book the ticket to my destination and usually never anything else. I like to research online before I go and wing it when I get there. I usually meet people and find the best options for exploring after I arrive, compared to what I'd find online beforehand.
Moritz Wobith
@ellebelle So cool! Thank you so much for the insights!! So would you use a tool like www.travelwell.io ?
Alex Jost
After being super disappointed visiting some of the instagram attractions I highly can recommend to speak to people who have been there before.
Moritz Wobith
@alexisjst I 100% agree with you! I also visited some of the instagram locations and most of the time I was super disappointed.. One more question: How do you plan/book your travels after getting your inspiration?
Lucie T.
I'm still the kind of girl that looks at travel books in the library to find some ideas ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Moritz Wobith
@lucie_tillet Yes, travel books are still a great thing to get inspiration! One more question: How do you plan/book your travels after getting your inspiration?
Jasmind Thomas
I really liked travel shows like Globe Trekker and Rick Steve's Europe. Now, I watch smaller scale shows and influencers on YouTube like Strictly Dumpling or Korean Englishman. I like to build my travel experiences around food, culture, music and art/museums without getting sucked into tourist traps (or experience them during off peak times). Those channels are a great resource for showing those because the influencer enmeshes themself in the country and culture.
Moritz Wobith
@jasmind_thomas So cool thanks for sharing it!! I also love to build my travels around food, culture, music and art/museums!:) One more question: How do you plan/book your travels after getting your inspiration?
JJ Balaji Travels
Easy to explore tour content in you tube Social media portal
Khalid Belghiti
Instagram pictures are quite fake and you might end up being disapointed :) I watch a lot of documentaries and I'm part of some travel groups. That's mainly where I get my inspirations.
Moritz Wobith
@khalid_b I also visited some of the instagram locations and most of the time I was super disappointed.. I also get some inspiration in Facebookgroups or even via TikTok :) One more question: How do you plan/book your travels after getting your inspiration?