Why you should start with tiny products

Noy
0 replies
I didn't start with 10 years of experience in the industry or by being genius. I started by exploring. It is the path that we take which is the interesting part in life, not the end of the road. When I first thought about Open Startup List, it was from pure interest in learning, and thinking broad and "out of the box". When I set out to build the idea, while other similar sites existed, it was my way to express what I wanted that differentiated my website than the rest out there, and it is the work I had put into it that made it surface above other websites in the genre. It started really tiny, at first it was just a simple list with open startups but later it evolved into a blog and was featured in many places including getting featured in a tech magazine. The hype was huge around this, what I call - a tiny product, that eventually after being approached by a buyer, that spiked my interest in selling, I listed it and sold it to another entrepreneur. Later I've written an E-Book Start With A Side-Project which is about my experiences and takeaways. All of this wouldn't be possible if I wouldn't set my mind on trying and being out there. So I encourage each of you to give your best and be the best you can. Plus, don't forget to enjoy life and appreciate your close ones. Life is too short to focus just on products and success.
🤔
No comments yet be the first to help