First time adventurer trying to get user feedback / validation on my product wireframe

Mark Gager
3 replies
I've done some early market research using surveys and now progressed to a wireframe of the product. The product in summary - helps users be better learners. It does this by allowing them to collect vital information (via a chrome extension), plan learning sessions, capture notes and create spaced repetition. Given the broad applicability of something like this, I am at a loss for where are the best places I could go to for getting some user validation. Can you share your thoughts?

Replies

Danyub Mustefa
From what you said, I am assuming you mean something like, saving a portion of an article and find it later instead of digging through the whole article. Then you have a dashboard with all of the things you meant to read later and some additional tools to plan your learning?
Bill Flitter
Who do you believe your ideal customer is?
Joel Barenco
Hello - I am interested in knowing which tools you used for your surveys and to which people you shared them? I'm currently at that step and your insight would be valuable :) Regarding your question, I suppose it would depend what is the application and who will be using your product. When I saw learning + web, I instantly thought of MOOC - maybe a good place to get feedback would be the forums / facebook groups / twitter associated to those platforms?