That’s why your next business has to be focused on Developers

Andrea Cavagna
4 replies
I just wrote my first blog post on the importance of Developers. These are my two cents, and which are yours? https://www.itscava.com/thats-wh...

Replies

Gabriel Bujold
Really interesting article @andrea_cavagna Looks like it's closely related to product-led growth, so it would be interesting to maybe plug that out. I believe that have a developer-driven business is a must, and that technology will have a much bigger part in the future than it's already have now. Thanks for sharing!
Andrea Cavagna
@bujold19 Are you waiting for a next episode or you would prefer to have the article modified with this thoughts? btw many thanks! on the next week I will write other articles on how thats has impacted with our choice of the new open-source product we are close to release :) subscribe to the newsletter if you are interested! Btw what is the goal of V2 Cloud? (even your product is Cloud based)
Gabriel Bujold
@andrea_cavagna I think a next episode would be interesting. That way you can link the conclusion of this article to the next one. V2 Cloud is a desktop-as-a-service provider and our goal is to help professional worldwide to supercharge their work computer. We're all about remote work and making cloud computing accessible to businesses.
Andrea Cavagna
@bujold19 Nice! we are building an open-source tool to help developers with Cloud access, the launch is the next week :)