Would you be into a co-working space on Minecraft?

Max Mirho
8 replies
I created and launched a super tiny virtual co-working space on Minecraft as an experiment into quick entrepreneurship - but it seems to be taking off a bit. Do you think I should launch it here on Product Hunt? Or is that not substantial enough a product?

Replies

Greg Striblin
This sounds very interesting! Show me more!
Megancarrye
Hey that's a really fun networking idea! Sure beats the ones where 99% of them just hand you a business card for their pyramid scheme... i have pixel circle generator
Anna Dilana
Have you ever heard of Minecraft? If not, it is a game that has been around for almost two years now. It's a very popular game and you can play it on your computer and even control it via Xbox or Playstation. Now, Minecraft for android devices is the equivalent of this kind of game except it is modified to make it run faster. In addition to offering better graphics, this kind of game comes with extra features like help making creatures, saving maps and much more. Check out their website below if you want to know more about getting Minecraft for android tablets / phones.
KT
Minecraft is a very popular game. It has been holding people's attention and getting multiple distributions in the market, mobile devices. To play Minecraft, you must download the mod using the official site and if you are interested in some updates - https://mcpecube.com/ is an ideal resource.
Timm Jack
That's such a creative and innovative idea! I love how you're exploring new ways for remote collaboration. Minecraft's immersive environment could add a fun twist to co-working. Count me in; I'd definitely be interested in checking it out and co-working in this unique setting! visit site: https://www.minecraftofficial.co...
arhums jerrod
Minecraft is a versatile sandbox game that has been used for various creative and collaborative projects, including virtual offices and co-working spaces. These spaces can provide opportunities for remote teams and communities to work together, collaborate on projects Minecraft related, and socialize in a virtual environment.
Daisy Todd
To minecraft download and play you can visit a website. On the website, you will find various editions of Minecraft available for download, such as the Java Edition for PC, Bedrock Edition for consoles and mobile devices, and the Education Edition for educational purposes. Choose the edition that best suits your needs. If you don’t have a Minecraft account, you will need to create one. If you already have an account, simply sign in. After logging in, proceed to purchase Minecraft, if you haven't already. Once purchased, you can download the game from the site. Minecraft is also available on platforms like the Microsoft Store or Steam, where you can purchase and download it directly. Remember, the steps for downloading and installation may vary slightly depending on your device and the edition of Minecraft you choose.
drive seedsi
If you're interested in a co-working space in Minecraft, it could be a fun and innovative way to collaborate. Creating a virtual office or workspace in Minecraft might even be more engaging. If you're looking to set this up, make sure you have a valid Minecraft account to access the game and explore these creative possibilities.