Which one is the best for digital marketing?

Gamze Güleç
11 replies

Replies

Hussein Yahfoufi
it depends on your audience, your product and where your target market is. Also don't forget about Pinterest.
Gamze Güleç
@husseinyahfoufi Yes, you are right. Thank you for your great answer. Pinterest is a new way for me. What do you suggest I do?
UI Freebies
I think facebook is a best place for digital marketing.
Dzintars Baugeris
No one is suitable for digital marketing !!!
Gamze Güleç
@dzintarsbaugeris Well, please let me know. What would you suggest?
Leeanna Pederson
I am not surprised that FB is leading this poll but for my business Instagram audience converts better.
Useful Tools
It depends on too many things... :)
Scott Chen
The most recent advancement in digital marketing is the mobile WhatsApp Business application. It has become one of the most widely used messaging systems globally. WhatsApp allows you to create groups with up to 256 members and broadcast messages to them instantly on your phone or your WhatsApp account, in addition to allowing you to send messages and make calls. As a result, WhatsApp is giving marketers a novel and practical channel for communication that can help them forge connections with potential clients, customers, and employees. Businesses interested in WhatsApp marketing can try out an automated programme called Social Epoch SCRM, which was created to send WhatsApp messages in mass directly from a PC or laptop in an efficient manner and was built on top of the Official WhatsApp Business APIs.