Looking for people to try my new App (weight loss competition with your friends)

Ran Goldberg
1 reply
Dear Friends My name is Ran and in 2019 I did a challenge with my childhood friends to lose weight. We were looking for an app which will help us in our challenge, something like « The Biggest Loser » without any success, therefore I decided to follow my dream and develop such an app (BetterTogether). The app is now ready and includes a lot of features which will help you and your friends in your weight-loss journey such as : - Weekly weight target for each team member - Leaderboard - Daily tip - Steps/Floors/Water counters - Chat - Progress chart - Sync with FitBit /health/ Google fit - Each time you achieve your target you will get a medal 😊 - and many others..... In our challenge we lost between 20-50 pound I invite you and your friends to try my app. I will be happy to get your feedback and let me know what can be improved. And of course the app is Free (no catch). https://www.bettertogether-app.com/ Many Many Thanks Ran Goldberg

Replies

Rufi Ma
Greetings and welcome to Bobbie L. Young's weight Loss, Nutrition, and Fitness Blog, an extensive web resource aimed at assisting people in their quest for a healthy way of life.