Share your product here to get support, feedback, users (w/c 20th of July)

Aaron O'Leary
233 replies
Hi Makers! This thread is dedicated to you if you are: (1) launching soon or recently launched (2) looking for beta users (3) asking for feedback on a landing page First, start by helping out another maker. You can check out their launch, give their product a review or share a comment on their launch post. Once you've helped someone else out, share your product link here and BE SPECIFIC about who your target audience is and how we can help. 😊

Replies

Shraddha Srivastava
Thanks a lot, Aaron for this thread. Hey makers, Hope everyone is keeping well in Covid times. Getting conversion from our landing pages is not easy and it's hard to decode why. Browsee's "Page Story" helps you better understand user behavior on your important pages. https://browsee.io/page-story-he... Like heatmap tools, we tell you to visualize user behavior via attention maps, click maps, and scroll maps. In addition, we use AI clustering to find dominant behavior patterns to quickly summarize user stories and identify what needs to be improved. If you are giving ads via landing pages or you have a page that is not converting up to your expectations, I would request you to please try Page Story by Browsee once! We would love to get some feedback by our maker community
Ogho Enuku
@shraddhasrivastava nice product, I have visited your website and I will be trying out the free trial on WordPress website I am building.
Daniel Li
@shraddhasrivastava Very good landing page for a product to sell landing pages. From what I see the only feedback on the landing page itself is that sections are a bit too crowded. Ideally, I would like to have 1 section take up the entire screen so I can concentrate that that particular section. When I am at the stage of building a landing page and trying to convert, I will check browsee out!
Jessica Yahfoufi
@shraddhasrivastava Cool concept! I'm going to bookmark this for when my product launches. The landing page looks great - love the bright colors. The only thing I would mention for feedback is seeing if you can find a way to create more space around the section text. It looks a bit crowded. Overall, really great page!
Hlabi Soul Beat
@shraddhasrivastava Hi. I think the navigation bar on "Browser" is to big for smart phones. It's hiding the first few words, try pushing the header down a few px
Shraddha Srivastava
@jessica_yahfoufi Thanks a lot, Jessica! I agree that it is looking a bit overcrowded and I will fix it. If you get a change to use Browsee, kindly let us know if you have any feedback for us.
George Prygov
Hello guys. I'v created a platform soquizzy.com , where you can build interactive lead forms- quizzes, to learn your audience, grow sales and personalize your offer. This platform will help marketers and business owners, to get leads from their websites or social media in an interactive way and segment inbound leads. I'd appreciate any feedback on soquizzy.com page and app. If you like the idea, please share your thoughts with me. Thanks a lot!
Shraddha Srivastava
@georgiy_prygov This looks nice and solves a pain point! Are you doing a PH launch soon?
Davia Coutcher (Dr. Davia Coutcher DD)
@georgiy_prygov I just signed up and going to play with it - very cool I am not sure about buying a pro plan just yet!
George Prygov
@davia_gorman I think Free plan is more than enough to start, and understand if you need some more functionality. I'd be happy to hear your opinion. Thank you :)
Jessica Yahfoufi
@georgiy_prygov I like the video that is seen immediately on the landing page. Makes it very easy to understand how this can be used by a particular business. Signed up. I think we can use this in the future.
George Prygov
@jessica_yahfoufi Thank you for your feedback! Let me know if you'll need any assistance on creating quiz or if you have any questions :) I'd be happy to help :)
Andrew 💥
Hi Product Hunt 👋 I’m Andriy, founder at Portal - a tool that solves international compliance, payroll and benefits for remote and distributed companies. Remote companies are cool, but still quite complex from the operations point of view. You need to constantly face outdated legal infrastructure across multiple countries where you hire and create workarounds to pay or providing even trivial benefits to your hires. All of that also results in frustrating candidate experience for them. With Portal you can compliantly hire a person in almost any country in the world, run payroll across multiple jurisdictions at once and make sure your remote employees have an insurance and a coolest gym pass. Portal does all the manual and boring work for you like gathering inputs for the payroll or finding local benefits partner. It also makes a delightful candidate experience for the people you hire. We are launching our closed beta in the next weeks and already have few companies testing us - so please apply to join our beta at heyportal.io or ping me at andriy@heyportal.io and we will be glad to help! PS - we also just launched our community-curated wiki about remote and distributed work on Product Hunt - Remote Guide to the Galaxy
Shraddha Srivastava
@heyportal @the_andriy_bond This is great! I have seen friends searching for remote jobs but becomes harder to get hired internationally because of payroll issues. This is certainly useful!
Andrew 💥
@heyportal @shraddhasrivastava Thank you! Big part of why we do it is to make it super simple for people everywhere to get hired. Also, please feel free to refer your friends to us as we do have a cool referral program for inviting your employer to Portal 👀
Daniel Li
@heyportal @the_andriy_bond We are a remote team in US and UK. I signed up for your mailing list and did your survey. Keen to hear when you launch!
Jessica Yahfoufi
@heyportal @the_andriy_bond So necessary! My husband has run in to this problem in past roles and it was such a major pain point. Great solution to a problem more people are likely to experience in the current shift to more remote work. Best of luck to you!
Lluís Ventura
Hi all! We keep improving comeet.me to supercharge your Calendar and your meetings. Now, apart from agendas, notes and to-dos inside your Calendar and Gmeet, you can also block your time and write down the work you want to do. Plan your day, move work forward and never miss a point again! Everything 100% inside your Calendar! Again, thanks for your feedback that keep us moving! www.comeet.me
Lluís Ventura
Good question @davia_gorman! At the moment we are just refining the set of features that makes sense, that's why is fully free. In the future there will be for sure a freemium fully finctional and pay per user based on integrations with third part tools (Trello, ...) and some limitations (like the number of historical weeks you see tasks, etc. Still under discussion.
Brandy Reaves
@lluis_m_ventura Hey - love the idea of being able to assign tasks to meetings in this way (even if the meeting is only with myself).
Khushi
Hey everyone! We've all at some point waited for a dedicated space on internet for readers and writers. Here it is, 'Hemingwayd.' With Hemingwayd: - Organize your readings- recommendations, favorites, reading lists. - Create notes for every form of media at one place - articles, podcasts, newsletters, books. - Get what you write published easily and for free - poems, prose, an interesting thought. - Discuss fascinating topics with anyone you want through video discussions - friends, family, colleagues. Learn like never before, together. With a lot more coming up, we are soon getting Hemingwayd live to the world. Please subscribe (https://www.producthunt.com/upco...) and get early access, we would love your feedback! Reading is magic, Hemingwayd is for the wizards who make it that! :)
Jessica Yahfoufi
@khushi_jain3 I agree, I think a video will bring the concept to life and make it immediately clear how much users will love this. The background photo alone makes me want to dive into some books. :)
Khushi
@jessica_yahfoufi Hey! Glad you liked the page. We are working on the video suggestion at a supersonic speed! 🚀
Prasanna Venkatesh
Hello PH community, We are Metricsbird, a continuous monitoring and observability tool for developers and devops teams. Here's our upcoming page: https://www.producthunt.com/upco... There are 100s of paid and open source tools that can monitor anything with near absolute perfection. But there is one small, underserved segment. Startups. Open source observability tools like Prometheus and Grafana need a lot of developer effort to set up and make them work perfectly. In large organizations where there is no dearth of resources, putting together a team of engineers and get them set these up is very easy. Paid tools like Datadog and New Relic are highly expensive with their per host or service billing. Again here too, in enterprises, money is not an issue. The company will spend any amount of money to ensure they’ve access to the best products for their team to work with. It’s the startups that don’t have any option. For a startup with a team size of less than 50 engineers, it’s absolutely difficult to put together a separate team to make these open source products work. They’d rather focus all the developer effort in building their core product. And with the per host or service billing by the paid products, their monitoring cost sometimes is higher or in most cases equivalent to their infrastructure cost. Kindly share your feedback, I'd be glad to answer any queries you may have.
Victoria Jackson
@prvenkatesh I agree with the premise that it can be costly to get going in terms of observability, monitoring and so on. I assume your target audience isn't just startups but other companies that are short on cash or time, non-profits for example. Also, I see your sign-up has a minimum number of VMs. What if a company really is just getting going and doesn't hit your minimum. Do they have to hit a certain size before utilising Metricsbird?
Prasanna Venkatesh
Hi @victoria_jackson, the minimum signup criteria is only to avail the special pricing. We are soon opening up the signup for others for free of cost. We want to charge only after the startup has scaled to a particular level, before that it's totally free to use. Now because of this pricing model of charging companies once they reach a certain stage, we are communicating as startups. But yeah as you mentioned companies of any size are welcome to signup and use our product :)
On My Deck
** ATTENTION MUSIC FANS ** OnMyDeck.com needs testers. Please check us out and give feedback. We’re a social site to share your all time favourite songs with friends. ——————— Images: https://ph-files.imgix.net/4d993... https://ph-files.imgix.net/47526... ——————— More info: We’ve recently added links to all top music services for every song posted. We’ve also added video integration so you can see the songs official music video. You will also get song lyrics and fun facts about the artist and song. Also, new releases are automatically added every week so you can discover new music. Please check out the project, site and upvote if you like it. ——————— The site: https://www.onmydeck.com Images & Upvote here: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Kyle Sinner
@onmydeckmusic This is awesome, I love discovering new music but find it hard to find time and Spotify radio doesn't hit the spot all of the time. Looks like a one stop shop for great music recommendations. I am adding this to my bookmarks bar and look forward to diving deeper!
Musharof Chowdhury
Essentials are done, launching soon: https://graygrids.com/
Killbot OÜ
Hi Community 👋 We are Killbot, provides comprehensive bot defense for Web applications, HTML5 websites, mobile apps, and APIs. It can effectively reduce the risks caused by specific vulnerabilities. You can use Killbot in the following scenarios: flight seating occupancy, online scalping, user enumeration, and core API exploitation. Killbot is a reverse proxy technology based SaaS solution that allows you to specify custom protection policies to identify and control malicious traffic. You can also view the protection status in the console. We also use Artificial Intelligence to analyze genuine visitors or just bots. Our main features: - Killbot Blocker - Killbot Shortlink - Disposable Email Identify - Phone Number Identify - Computer Vision Services (Face Comparing, Face Detection, Face Searching, Face Detail) - Custom AI Solution for B2B/B2G Get early access and get free 100 credits for testing https://killbot.org Now we are in Beta, I Would love hear your feedback, thoughts and advices Thanks all 🙏 Killbot Team
Guilherme Campos
Hey there Makers and Hunters! Just looking to get some feedback on my sideproject that I invisioned and launched in about 72h. Got some interesting traction during the first couple of weeks, and I still get a fair amount of weekly visits. But I'm not sure how to try and improve on it. So, any and all feedback appreciated! Here you go https://colouring.xyz/
Mauritz Sjödin
@guilherme_campos Actually I don't do colouring at all, but I love black and white images and usually have one as a background image on my desktop. One problem I have though is that it's much harder to find good images in greyscale that I like than to find normal pictures with color. But now with your site, I can convert images I like to black and white and get beautiful wallpapers!
Krupali
@guilherme_campos I love this idea, for myself as an adult lol! I don't have kids but I've started colouring and painting (similar to many other adults in the recent times) and I like the idea of colouring online which might not be very popular but it could be an idea to explore. All the best!
Amy Tang
@guilherme_campos this is so cool! can you add some more templates and examples to the site for lazy people (like me) who perhaps need a little inspiration. also, i'm curious about the technology you're using?
Guilherme Campos
@amy_tang hey, and thanks! I can add some more examples for sure, will take care of that. Regarding the tech, it's pretty simple (thus it not working for noisy images): it's all in JS, and it's all running on the browser, There's no backend for it. The image processing library I'm using is OpenCV.js https://docs.opencv.org/3.4/df/d...
Ben WS
@guilherme_campos I love this idea. It took me a while to realise that you had done something with my downloaded images. So perhaps a visual confirmation on the screen would help. Also the outlines on my images had quite a lot missing. So perhaps there needs to be several input settings to allow a use to control the output a bit.
justynac
Hi Product Hunters! I would love your feedback on the landing page and the product in email privacy area. We created a specific landing page for a feature that is greatly appreciated by our users - unlimited email aliases. This way we're hoping to find new users that would be willing to switch to StartMail thanks to this feature. Here is the landing page: https://www.startmail.com/en/ali... I'm curious about your feedback on the landing page. But if you are willing to spend a few extra minutes to test the product you would make my day today :) Also, if any of you needs some growth hacking advice - I am more than happy to return the favor by helping you out! Thank you!
Raj Negi
@justynac Great product. I just hope the screenshots were much bigger. I can't read the current ones, even though they do a great job of illustrating what your product is about, once I zoomed in. Maybe increase the mobile screenshot's size and remove the white space on the laptop's screenshot? (I have a 15.6inch 1080p laptop FYI)
Amy Tang
@justynac Awesome product! I'm going to sign up and test it out. I'm curious why there are two categories for business and personal if the price is the same? I would definitely charge more for the business :) Also, I think the phrase "disposable email addresses," is a stronger / more intriguing one than "protect your privacy" so maybe try to work that into the headline. Lastly, would love your help on growth hacking. Would you mind checking out my PH page and commenting any feedback on the website or advice on reaching more users? https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Oleksandr Senyuk
@justynac I've seen other services, and i do love Burner Email, but I can see how this one offers an entire email service rather than just an extension. I'm trying to picture the frame of mind of the person most likely to leave their current service, since most of us are using free services for personal emails. Would it be someone who wants to "start fresh?" Someone who wants to open a side hustle without people knowing? Someone who just wants a place to send all the ads they're subscribed to is less likely to subscribe... just thinking aloud. Speaking from the right headspace or mentioning a few specific use cases might get even more of an "aha" from visitors. Also I think I saw a comment that indicates it's possible to migrate messages from an existing account, but didn't see it in your copy. Maybe add something reassuring about that to make the decision to make the move easier. Would love to get your advice and perspective!
justynac
@oleksandr_senyuk this is such a great feedback thank you! We are going to test different LP version for different use cases following your suggestion. Very curios what comes out of it!
Philippe Hadey
Hi Community We are Flipflip and tranform your mobile videos into fun Flipbooks. My mum asked me if I could print her video. I thought she was making fun of me, but I found a solution to her problem ;) I found quite similar concepts online, but none where satisfying for me. We pre-launched last week, and would love to hear your feedback! Here you go: https://www.flipflip.io/
Derek Haefner
@philflip Hi Philippe, the site looks great and love the idea! The only feedback I'd give and it might just be a preference thing is to center the text on the about page so it aligns better.
@philflip I love the idea in general! I think it’s right on time for the situation we’re all in - would make for great gifting- I saw the price- but how much in US. I did try the demo but stopped because there’s way too much on my phone! I want to try on the computer
Amy Tang
@philflip this is really cool! I love the video of a video turning into a flipbook. Very strong opening. I think these would make great gifts too.
Jessica Yahfoufi
@philflip Love this concept! What a fun way to capture fun moments, especially with kids. I can see this being the new way people capture marriage proposals too. So much you can do with marketing and social media. The site looks clean and fun too. Great video.
Philippe Hadey
@davia_gorman Very good point! we started from France, but we can print and ship worldwide. We will add the US pricing this week. Thank you for your feedback
Raj Negi
@fayaz_aralikatti Hey, great job on the UI, I've never seen a website like that before! BTW, this might be just me, but I like when websites tell me what they're about. Otherwise I find it confusing as to what it is supposed to be. Here's an example: https://www.remote.tools/ Again this is just me, feel free to ignore this pet peeve!
Guilherme Campos
@fayaz_aralikatti pretty awesome build! Useful website, and easy to navigate as well. The UI is super cool, congrats!
Fayaz Ahmed
@raj_negi Thanks for the suggestions, I'll think of a way to communicate, the idea was just to find resources. So, I didn't add any other things
John Yeung
I am working on Rumin (https://getrumin.com/) to connect learnings from disparate online resources. It provides a canvas to visualize and edit the relationships among your content, and a flexible way to freely structure it - as interconnected pages, hierarchies, or let our AI automatically group/link them.
Ryan Wilson
@jhlyeung Hey Jon! This is awesome :) I had been working on something similar but am taking a break from it. I made a video reviewing your landing page and product and shared what I was working on: https://www.loom.com/share/f9d16... Let me know if you want to connect and if there's anything I can help you with!
John Yeung
@ryan_wilson6 Thanks for sharing the helpful feedback! We do have quite a bit in common haha Even the domain name of your personal page is similar lol https://polished.app/ looks cool! Did you already try launching? My challenge right now is to simplify the product and articulate it to very specific audiences. The product kinda sprawled over time in loose features and got more confusing, and I'm in the process of cleaning/tightening it up
Ryan Wilson
@jhlyeung Haha yeah :) I grew up on a farm so ruminant takes on a double meaning (animal and thinker) I never tried launching it because there was always some bug I was chasing down and never felt confident in it as a product. I had the same exact issue as you where it became very general and I kept building different features. It was very unfocused. I'm taking a break from it for now and may revisit in the future with a lot more focus on writing. There's so much opportunity with canvas interfaces it's hard to not get distracted by shiny features. Do you have a specific audience in mind that you're trying to tighten it up for?
John Yeung
@ryan_wilson6 @davia_gorman Thanks Davia, is it still unclear how to use it?
Raj Negi
Hey hunters, Released a blogging platform for tech major students. (https://wiredclan.com) Warning -- Big Ask 😅: Can you suggest some innovative ideas on how to attract such a niche crowd? Looking for some good ol' marketing ideas. Thank you!
Ryan Wilson
@raj_negi This is really cool! I wish I had had this in college. For your landing page, I would suggest moving the "lacking motivation?" section to come immediately after your hero section. That sounds like the customer problem to me and it's good to touch on that before talking about features. Reminding visitors of the problem first helps them look to your feature list for how it's going to solve that problem. As for marketing ideas, when I was in college, Hackerrank held hackathons and would find a student to be their ambassador on campus. That person would organize the hackathon and everything. I don't think they got anything special in return, they just really wanted to organize something like that. So if you could just find one person like that at a bunch of different universities and then hold regular hackathons, it would help more college students become aware of your platform. Another option is the typical "hang out where your users are" advice. Find places online where college students hangout and engage with them. This is so much easier said than done, though. If you have some sort of competition leader board thing, you could create a referral bonus and give people extra points for getting their friends to sign up for the platform.
Raj Negi
@ryan_wilson6 Thank you for the insights! Yep, makes sense. The Hackerrank ambassador thingy is a good sell for students (Heck I was one when I was in college). I'll be keeping this in mind.
Krupali
@raj_negi This is a great idea! I'm no marketing expert but I can share some advice I've received on targeting a niche crowd. Firstly niche is good, and the more niche the better as it'll allow you to focus and excel with a specific user group before you move on to the next target users. In terms of targeting the user group, building a profile in the communities which your user hangs out in can be a really good way of introducing a product in the same community. For example, college students may hang out in particular college forums so you could see what kind of things you can help them with or understand their biggest concerns and find a way to help address these and it may bring your product more success if you launch in the forum once you've established yourself. I hope this makes sense, and of course feel free to ignore if it does not apply. I have some feedback on your landing page which may be helpful, let me know if you have any queries. - I'd suggest moving "college students" to the main headline of your page as I initially missed this and then I realised once I went to join the hackathon - The icons in your hero and features don't relate well to what you're doing so I think it'd be more useful to replace these with screenshots or videos of the product in process e.g. pictures of videos of the students interacting - It'd be good to fix the CTA on the page so readers can sign up at any point whilst reading (without having to scroll to find the button) although the CTA button stands out enough so I don't think it's hard to find - Your FAQs are good so I'd add these to the landing page itself and perhaps include the fact that it's a free sign up (this could also be shown close to the CTA button) - Once you have more users and testimonials, I think it'd be great to share these on your landing page as it can encourage potential users to sign up
Raj Negi
@krupali_patel this is so great. I'll be incorporating these changes in the landing page. Thank you for taking the time!
Oleksandr Senyuk
@raj_negi You might even go to some college prep websites where senior students are studying for big final exams and searching for majors and ask about ads there. I think the headline doesn't work hard enough to explain what problem is being solved. There are a lot of ways a person might become the best version of themselves. Consider some of the reasons a student might come to a site like this and offer them the answer to the questions in their minds in that first headline and section.
Ryan Wilson
Hi friends! This week I'm building the MVP for https://tidyworkspace.com If you could give feedback on the landing page and the idea that would be super helpful! I'm happy to return the favor in any way I can. Thanks!
Raj Negi
@ryan_wilson6 Wow. Product looks awesome, great job. Small UI fix: the text below "Get Early Access" button needs some margin-top.
Amy Tang
@ryan_wilson6 hey ryan, thanks for your help last week. i'm super drawn to this because it's how i naturally organize my tabs. i have a browser window for each "task" i'm working on, and then at least 5-6 tabs per window. reducing the number of windows i have open would really declutter my mind as i work. i think the LP is great. just a small suggestion: i feel like the video doesn't do as much as the gifs a little further down the page. maybe an opening imaging of something super organized (tech or otherwise) would really draw the user in. also, in the video and the first gifs, when you switch from W1 to W4, it's still Gmail, which doesn't automatically jump out at me that anything has changed. maybe re-record with an example about two totally different topics.
Ryan Wilson
@amy_tang Hey Amy! Thanks for taking the time :) I work the same way, with organized windows. Thanks for the feedback! It's very helpful. I'm thinking of removing the video altogether. Do you think an image of just the menu bar would be good? Similar to https://tryshift.com has on their landing page? They just immediately jump into a gif with a big focus on the bar with the pinned accounts. Great point on the workspace switching but it still being on Gmail. I'll definitely make a new version with something completely different. Thanks again! Let me know if there's anything I can return the favor for.
Wim Cools
@amy_tang @ryan_wilson6 Nice product idea Ryan! I was thinking the same about the video though. Maybe instead of a video, you could turn it into a mock browser window, where the user can click the W1-4 buttons themselves and have it switch between screenshots in your "fake browser" element, to really get a good feeling for how it would work (interactive demo of sorts). Maybe also have some (initial) state with a hundred tabs for extra dramatic effect to show how much everyone needs this :). Just an idea!
Ryan Wilson
@wcools Awesome ideas! Thank you :) I'm definitely thinking of making some sort of interactive demo once I build the initial version. It should be easy to port some code over with mock data. The hundred tabs for dramatic effect is definitely needed as well. Hopefully, I can show that with workspaces, you will never have 100 tabs open at once :)
Mauritz Sjödin
Hi everyone on Product Hunt. I'm the founder of Filter Your News. With Filter Your News you can build a personal news feed based on your defined keywords. It will help you get relevant news and stay up to date with the latest news about your interests. You can download it on Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/ap... I would highly appreciate your thoughts and feedback.
Raj Negi
@mauritz_sjodin Question - I already have Google News that gives me feed based on my search history. Is there any reason for users like me to switch? If yes, then you should probably mention it in your description so that it's easier to compare and hopefully switch!
Mauritz Sjödin
@raj_negi I used to use Google News but for me, I still felt like I got many articles that weren't relevant to me, for example, I would get a lot of local news combined with articles about my interests in the same feed. But if that's not a problem for you then another feature that I'm currently working on that Google News doesn't have is that you can choose a keyword, say, for example, Donald Trump. And with the new feature, you can get articles that include Donald Trump but not if they also include something else, say Barack Obama. Or you could get articles that include Donald Trump but only if they also include Barack Obama. You can't do that with Google News, so if you've searched for Donald Trump, Google News will recommend articles that contain Donald Trump no matter what else they contain, which is a big flaw of Google News.
Raj Negi
@mauritz_sjodin Agreed. Ability to control that list is a BIG plus in your case!
Ogho Enuku
Thanks Aaron for this thread. My product is a legal services platform for entrepreneurs/startups. We provide legal support from ideal to launch. Here is our website www.affordablelaw.ng Please don't hesitate to drop your feedback on what you think about the product. It will be of great help. Thanks in advance.
Ryan Wilson
@oghoenuku I made a video reviewing your landing page. I hope it's helpful! https://www.loom.com/share/20e78...
@oghoenuku I like the idea a lot there is something called Legal Shield here in the US that does something similar as well as Legal Zoom and Rocket Lawyer! I would be interested in having a conversation about the cost features benefits etc
Daniela Passos
Hey makers! How are you? 02! Phovi is a Mobile Social Platform built around multiplayer games, where users can connect with each other through communities, texting, and calls during games, and also redeem points earned on the games in wearables (clothing and event tickets). Our goal here is to connect users worldwide, promoting meaningful connections, and offline experiences, as with the increase of Smartphone usage, studies have also proved higher isolation and loneliness from younger generations. I would love to get feedback about Phovi, https://phovi.app, and if you are interested in joining our community of beta testers, please let me know!
Daniela Passos
@davia_gorman I would love to know if you guys are down to be part of our early testers community :-)