๐Ÿ”ฅ 500+ points, 416 friends & 23 days streak - Thank You Community โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Daxeel Soni
66 replies
Just hit 500 points on ProductHunt's leaderboard, and guess what? I'm coming at you with 416 incredible followers and a sizzling 23-day streak. What a ride it's been, supporting passionate makers and being the early bird on products with that future unicorn dust. ๐Ÿฆ„ I PROMISE TO KEEP SUPPORTING AND HELPING THIS COMMUNITY OF AWESOME MAKERS, INNOVATORS AND EVERYONE! Let me drop some golden nuggets from my journey: 1. Engagement matters - I've learned the power of support in the formative stages of product development. 2. Feedback is golden - Providing constructive feedback propels products forward and fosters improvement. 3. Community is everything - The connections made go beyond mere networking; they are a tapestry of potential partnerships and lasting friendships. To the community that has supported my journey, your encouragement fuels my continued advocacy for incredible products ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I remain committed to uplifting brilliant makers out there. ๐Ÿพ ------ (This post has been written using https://Viralify.ai "personal writer" feature that crafts posts based on my few points and raw story)

Replies

Layla Jackson
What a remarkable journey! How do you balance supporting others with showcasing your own discoveries? Any insights on finding that sweet spot?
Hans P
Congrats bro! well done
Daniel Burns
Congratulations, well done! And thanks for the tips :)
Yokiiiii
Well done! Thank you for the tips!
Alex Rodukov
Congratulations! ๐ŸŽ‰
AmazingSylvia
They Congratulations bro๏ผI love PH community because I can talk with someone like u. May I invite u to try our product and support us in our launch day if you like it? Any feedback is welcomed! If you click the notify me, I'd appreciate it.
Xavier JJ
I agree, this community is one of the best that I've been in :) Wow this post is written with AI? Seems really personal
Daxeel Soni
@xavier_jj Yes i provided personal story input and AI re wrote this. This is the power of the tool we are building - Viralify.ai
Xavier JJ
@daxeelsoni Hey Daxeel, I launched Dumbbell AI a motion tracking fitness app today, It would be really appreciated if you could come check it out :) We have a really interesting trailer to entertain you. (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
Prema Toppo
Do we need AI to craft a discussion on PH?
Daxeel Soni
@prema_toppo Very good question. AI is helping to re-write in good English. Not lot of people are comfortable in English but have knowledge to share, emotions to express. So you tell AI your story, idea or draft of the content, AI put it in a better english. I hope this helps. Intentions are always good to help, support and empower community. Have a good day!
Shivangi Awasthi
this is INSPIRING!!! Keep growing!
Prem Saini
Congratulations Daxeel!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
Andrew Noah
Congratulation bro keep it up ๐Ÿพ
Rohan Chaubey
Congrats ๐Ÿฅณ Youโ€™re little support goes a long way!
Daxeel Soni
@rohanrecommends Absolutely. Thank you Rohan for your constant support and motivation. You are amazing!
Shambhavi Mahajan
Congrats Daxeel! We launched ChatGPT Wrapped (by Hexus AI). Get your personalized 2023 prompt stats. Easy sharing to showcase your ChatStats. Itโ€™s like a Spotify Wrapped for your ChatGPT interactions! Could you support us? Check here: posts/chatgpt-wrapped-2 Thanks!
Shambhavi Mahajan
@daxeelsoni When I post link, Product hunt says invalid content, so here it is without the dots wwwproducthuntcom/posts/chatgpt-wrapped-2 Thanks!
Jules Essen
Congratulations! well deserved.
Aristo Coutinho
Good effort๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Alexander Dolton
Congratulations๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Chalie Clark
Congratulations on reaching 500 points on ProductHunt! Your engagement, feedback, and commitment to the community are commendable. Keep up the great work!
Umair Zubair
Congratulations bro
Sunil Ayar
congrats thts the most happy thing