5 REASONS why, or... If you can't find what you want, create it!

Volga Butsko
20 replies
Hey, hunters! I am Volga Butsko, Product Designer who has been building and launching digital products in Europe and US for the last 13 years and knows a lot about user mindset and needs. โ € Every day I use 5 different apps to comfortably take care of my body and monitor my health. It's very time consuming and not very convenient, and I'll keep silent about the time spent searching for them, signing up, and of course, the monthly subscription bills. Not every single app fully covers my needs. And how I'm so sick of it... ๐Ÿ™‚ . โ € I've created a solution that will forever save women from wasting time searching for those very self-care apps and definitely cut costs by at least 3 times! It's pretty cool, right? Aiva is a unique tracker that allows women to have everything they need to monitor their health and body care with artificial intelligence in one app. Like the idea and mission of the product? Support me and my team by clicking the "Notify Me" button and checking out the Ciming Soon page at https://www.producthunt.com/prod....

Replies

Marilena Nikou
as a person who is very focused on my health and well-being, I really like this app, and look forward to the launch!
Volga Butsko
Feel free to ask questions ;)
Ajinkya Bhat | Notion X Startups
I love the idea Volga! Some of the best products in the world have come from the Founder's own needs- because the Founder's unique insights make them so much superior! I love integrated functions (the product I launched tries to solve the same problem- for founders). It saves a lot of time and money, and makes holistic information accessible at a glance. I think Aiva will be a gamechanger for this reason, as users will see this holistic picture instead of fragmented information! Looking forward to the launch!
Daniel Zaitzow
Notified! Excited to see what it looks like!
Alex Karanin
Hello, Volga! Great idea that will allow girls to take care of their health!
Oksana Bachila
So many necessary and useful things for every woman in one product. I'm looking forward to it.
Prem Saini
The idea is amazing! Good luck on the launch :)
Seems pretty interesting. Subscribed for the launch
Moon
That sounds like a fantastic solution, Volga! I'm curious to know how Aiva utilizes artificial intelligence to enhance the tracking and monitoring experience. Also, are there any plans to expand the app's functionality beyond women's health and body care? Can't wait to see it in action!
Volga Butsko
@moon10 Thank you! Yes! The solution is aimed primarily at the convenience and comfort of women) AI will be implemented in two formats: 1 in the classic, familiar to us and the second - through visualization. In the first case, the intelligence calculates the norms of nutrition, water, physical activity, of course the calendar and gives recommendations to women. It also provides recommended norms for the indicators. The woman herself chooses to follow or not and can always readjust. The second, visual option - through a customized avatar, which through chat can communicate and be a friend to the woman / girl, answering the most uncomfortable questions (especially relevant for the target audience of 13-20 years).
Ivan Chertkov
Itโ€™s a great idea to create an application that will allow girls and women to take comprehensive care of their health and save all the important parameters in one place. Looking forward to the launch!!!
George Aleesu
Yeah, pretty cool! Hope it helps.. great job, mate :)
George Aleesu
@vvolga_butsko You're welcome๐Ÿ˜Š Hope you don't forget to take a look at my profile @ https://www.upwork.com/freelance... when considering your Advertising campaigns!