🌍 Which Market would be the hardest, but most valuable to step a foot in, if you are SaaS start up?

Jana Cagorovic
6 replies
🤔 Having in mind the huge competition in the SaaS industry, which would be the first market you would consider for placing your brand in, besides your domestic market?

Replies

Rick Somar
Brazil and Spanish market is huge tho
Jana Cagorovic
@henrique_chappuis_ramos I've also seen more and more Spanish start-ups this year, so the competition is getting higher. What is your experience with Spanish market? :)
Rick Somar
@jana_c None, my startup is based in Brazil (portuguse market). We're thinking in expand to spanish as well. You need to see the similar services and their demografics. You can make a research on similarweb to get this informations.
Jana Cagorovic
@henrique_chappuis_ramos we just added the new filter for used web-technologies in the filters of Sales.Rocks Platform. Would you like to test it out for me and let me know what you think?
Jana Cagorovic
@henrique_chappuis_ramos there is not option on PH to write a message to you anymore :/ ... you can visit https://app.sales.rocks/, log in with your email (phone is for security code :) ). For more info message me on twitter, or linkedin. Thanks a lot Henrique! 🙏