🔥 300 streak + 1500 Followers 😍

Jitesh ⭕ TapRefer.com
94 replies
Excited to share that I've achieved a 300-day streak and gained 1500 followers on Product Hunt! I joined in Feb '2023. 🙏Big thanks to everyone. But wait, how did I achieve that? I observe things a lot, so first, I set an alarm for the time when I'm mostly available, allowing me to support great products launching every day. I keep snoozing until I've supported a single product. The second thing is, when I support someone, many curious people are attracted to my animated red picture. I chose red color for the scientific highest wavelength, which is easily visible in the crowd. Once someone visits your profile, it's important to optimize it with a better bio, in which I mention I love to explore & experiment. That may be the reason people follow me. This whole 300 streak, 1500 Followers is the result of that experiment. That's what I think is responsible for all the achievements. Now, what can you do to replicate it? 1. Set an alarm for your most available time. 2. Support at least one product every day. 3. Make your profile picture POP 😅. 4. Optimize your bio.

Replies

Jasmine Butters
Congratulations😍
Kabir Haynes
Congratulations😍
Yannick
You forgot to share your exact 2000 Kitty points metric ! 😄
Rodney J. Belcher
You forgot to share your exact 2000 Kitty points metric ! 😄
Sunil Ayar
Congratulations😍
Felya Bilgen
congratss!!!
Alex Rodukov
Wow, congratulations!🔥
Congratulations 😮🤩
Rich Watson
congrats
Aarushi
Launching soon!
This is crazy good! Congratulations! Also, thank you for sharing your story and these tips, hugely appreciated 😁
Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
Congrats, Jitesh! Keep up the great stuff. 👏
Sanyan Sharma
Congratulations!
Shivam Aggarwal
Congratulations on your achievement.:)
Vincent Delitz
@jeeiee awesome, you're a machine!
Cameron Scully
has this converted into subscribers for TapRefer? i know you havnt launched yet..
Sarvpriy Arya
Congrets! BTW I'm launching Okfeedback, a feedback management platform with customizable widgets and survey forms next Tuesday on January 9th. your support means a lot to a solo developer like me.
Bella ciao
Congratulations😍