3 pre-launch knowledge bombs šŸ”„ that will help you hit #1

Lewis Carhart
10 replies
šŸšØ If you're a indie hacker, founder, SaaS developer check out these absolute game changing marketing ideas I shared on discord earlier. šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡ 1āƒ£ If you didn't know, almost EVERYBODY gets accepted for $150,000 Microsoft Azure credits from the Microsoft for Founders Startup Hub. Search for it on Google, it takes 5 minutes to apply AND these credits can be spent on Azure OpenAI. 2āƒ£ It took me 20 minutes to list SEOByAI on the Microsoft App Source platform. The backlinks are powerful (dofollow): 100 domain authority and they rank in a day. Link to the app source listing from your homepage to juice it. 3āƒ£ It took me less than an hour to make a Chrome Extension using the vite-chrome-extension boilerplate on GitHub - list the app on the Chrome Web app store for ANOTHER 100 domain authority backlink, again - link to this from your homepage to juice it. From the Microsoft Founders Hub you receive $3,000 in Bubble credits, $2,500 in OpenAI credits, 0 fees on the first $25,000 in Stripe credits.

Replies

Veit Josef Schneider
what is the help of juicing from your homepage?
Lewis Carhart
@veit_josef_schneider it sends signals to search engines that they should check the link out/index it = better backlink
Lewis Carhart
I'm launching SEOByAI tomorrow morning and would love your support: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Zac Ethron
Whoa!! Thankyou @lewisbuildsai ! Definitely using this to get some credits now!
Terrence Kelleman
Hey Lewis, I've heard of another hack by creating ChatGPT models that can create SEO backlinks too... I'll try to find that article and share it.
Veit Josef Schneider
could you also provide a link to where we could also submit our project to the microsoft app source? cannot find any submission option there yet.
These marketing ideas shared on Discord offer valuable insights for indie hackers, founders, and SaaS developers seeking to enhance their visibility and credibility. Leveraging platforms like Microsoft Azure Startup Hub for generous credits, listing products on Microsoft App Source for powerful backlinks, and creating Chrome extensions for additional exposure on the Chrome Web Store are strategic moves to boost online presence and drive traffic. With the help of tools like AiToolsKit.ai, which provides resources for SEO optimization, content creation, and social media management, implementing these ideas can be even more efficient and effective, ultimately contributing to the success of your venture. ProductHunt Page: https://rebrand.ly/11570b