Hey PH! I'm launching my 3rd free tool of 2024 this coming monday 👀 I plan on launching another 9!

Lewis Carhart
6 replies
Hey ProductHunters! I'm launching my 3rd free tool of 2024 this coming Monday and I have a goal of launching 12 free tools overall this year! You can sign up to be notified here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... I thought I'd introduce myself (I probably should have done that before I launched my two other tools lol!) - I'm Lewis, I've been building apps for around 12 months, I have a DevOps/Cloud Operations background and went "full stack" around a year ago. I work for a 50 person startup during the day, and make free AI tools in my spare time. I get to build free products because they a. help me build an audience and b. have been sponsored by other commercial projects. It's great to meet you all, and I'd love to get to know you all more. If you have any questions about my launch, or any of the other tools I've built this year, let me know!

Replies

Fedja Bosnic
Awesome! Good luck on the launch! First two were great and your trajectory is upwards so let's see this one shoot past the others!
Brian Lawrence
Great move! Good luck on the launch. I'll definitely support.
Henry Habib
Hey man, congrats on launching your 3rd free tool already this year - that's killer pace. Mad respect for building helpful AI tools in your spare time. Already upvoted.  Keep crushing it.