3 months for 2023. What goal do you want to accomplish the most before New Year?

Jefferson Vargas
15 replies
Hallo-there! The 10th month of the year has finally come. With just 3 months before wishing you all Happy 2023, what's the goal you wish to accomplish the most? Mine is to successfully launch our new product here and of course through external communities as well. ❀

Replies

Cyril Dubson
Hi, Jefferson! My answer... πŸ™Œ 10 paying users for DebugMail!))
Jefferson Vargas
@cyril_dubson How many did you reach today, pal? Hope you're getting closer!
Rich Watson
launch before new year, get new web2.0 design close to done. start work on broker integration
Jefferson Vargas
@richw awesome! any major advances so far, Rich?
Rich Watson
@callmejeff finished the crypto version of our app. traders can now share their trades instantly to discord & twitter- ironing out some bugs with it
Jefferson Vargas
@richw Great updates here! Can you share some demo/beat link so I can learn more closely? And how hard were those integrations via API with TW and Discord? Hope you get rid of bugs soon.
Godstime Nwabue
Hoping to be good in production and deployment of effecient code
Jefferson Vargas
@godstime_nwabue what did you learn yesterday? Keep it up.
Godstime Nwabue
@callmejeff had a grasp on user interface, css and user experience. Still learning javascript. Thanks for the encouragement.
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
- to build my own blog site from scratch (to get confident in full-stack, because I'm a frontend dev) - to help in launching Podofly product which I build with my co-workers - to get a promotion or bonus to celebrate the end of the year :)) - increase my weekly running distance to 60 km/week
Jefferson Vargas
@dan_yes everything will find its way to you, and of course you're making it happen! Keep it up, Daniyar
Luis Enrique Medina
We wish to build a larger community before our release πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ (https://www.producthunt.com/upco...) Wish you the best for your launch as well πŸš€