πŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈWhich is the best way to get first user trafic to my web app ? πŸŒ…πŸŠπŸŠ

Mounir Hamzaoui
9 replies
I will launch a first MVP for my networking web app, and i want to know from your experience how to promote it ? And how to get my first 100 early adopters ? Anyone can help ? => https://skydon.co Thank you πŸ‘

Replies

Alex Devero
I don't think ads are necessary. What I would do is focus on content marketing and sharing interesting material that is relevant for the type of people you want to reach. A good piece of content can spread much farther than ad.
Andrew Tye
You could get first user traffic from people you know and can email directly. Probably can get first 100 users without any ads!
Hanna Barzakouskaya
@awt Where/How did you get these emails?
Andrew Tye
@anna_panchenko just from friends or people on linkedin/twitter/facebook/etc. Maybe some would be DM and not email? The first 100 is not an easy thing for me either though! I think it's one of the hardest parts and where I've probably given up too easily on some projects. But when I force myself to go out and work hard to find the first 100 (vs using ads) it really helps me understand who wants the product and how I might find more users in the future!
Mounir Hamzaoui
@anna_panchenko @awt Well i see your point of vision, but i think the most difficult task is where to find these users ? how to convert them from simple visitors to early adopters ? while with ads we can create these audience.
Andrew Tye
@anna_panchenko @mounir_hamzaoui that makes sense...easier to target specific groups as long as they are searching for you..
Sumit Dabas
First do research on ur target user , then plan a marketing accordingly.