πŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈWhich is the best way to get first user trafic to my web app ? πŸŒ…πŸŠπŸŠ

Mounir Hamzaoui
9 replies
I will launch a first MVP for my networking web app, and i want to know from your experience how to promote it ? And how to get my first 100 early adopters ? Anyone can help ? => https://skydon.co Thank you πŸ‘

Replies

Andrew Tye
You could get first user traffic from people you know and can email directly. Probably can get first 100 users without any ads!
Mounir Hamzaoui
@anna_panchenko @awt Well i see your point of vision, but i think the most difficult task is where to find these users ? how to convert them from simple visitors to early adopters ? while with ads we can create these audience.
Hanna Barzakouskaya
@awt Where/How did you get these emails?
Andrew Tye
@anna_panchenko just from friends or people on linkedin/twitter/facebook/etc. Maybe some would be DM and not email? The first 100 is not an easy thing for me either though! I think it's one of the hardest parts and where I've probably given up too easily on some projects. But when I force myself to go out and work hard to find the first 100 (vs using ads) it really helps me understand who wants the product and how I might find more users in the future!
Andrew Tye
@anna_panchenko @mounir_hamzaoui that makes sense...easier to target specific groups as long as they are searching for you..
Mounir Hamzaoui
@awt Thanks Andrew! I appreciate your opinion
Sumit Dabas
First do research on ur target user , then plan a marketing accordingly.
Alex Devero
I don't think ads are necessary. What I would do is focus on content marketing and sharing interesting material that is relevant for the type of people you want to reach. A good piece of content can spread much farther than ad.