24h before launch on Product Hunt. Let’s talk about feelings, share love and support ❤️

Vitali G
13 replies
Hello folks! We are getting closer and closer to launching on Product Hunt. I am super excited & hope that our app will help a lot of people to cope with stress, anxiety and depression. Last half year we were working so hard, so for the whole team launch here is like a big live milestone. I don’t want to over-estimate or under-estimate PH as a platform, but no doubt it’s an important moment for every maker. I just want to ask how you feel today. Are you happy? What's on your mind? What concerns me, I feel a bit tired and exhausted but at the same time super excited. It’s like Christmas Eve when we were kids, something special is about to happen, something you’ve been waiting for a long time Share your feelings, doubts and thoughts. We are all here to support and cheer up each other! Peace & Love

Replies

Val Olsen
We are super excited too! I believe that we need to care more about our mental state these days. Life is super fast and we simply don't have time for ourselves. That would be great to have a tool in your pocket that will really help!
Jess Craven
Hey Vitali! Hope your launch will be very smooth and successful ❤️There is one question on my mind: why do you think people do stress so much these days? Looks like anxiety and depression is another pandemic
Vitali G
@jesscraven My guess is we live in truly tough time. Pandemic, recession, war, economic crisis.. the news are mad these days. Lots of sources of stress. Thank you for your support
han
This is a completely legit and reliable service. it helps me a lot in writing effective thesis! redactle game
Frankie Zhang
Hey Vitali. Break a leg on the launch!
Launching soon!
All the best with your launch. I will be happy to support you.
Vitali G
@qudsia_ali thank you, Qudsia! You can support our launch here https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Soumya Chaturvedi
Mixed emotions of excitement and anxiety
Shivam Jha
The first few hours of the launch are super important! Rooting for ya :)