Do you recommend "Secret Sauce", the growth hacking book ?

Tom F πŸš€
2 replies
There's this book called "Secret Sauce - The ultimate growth hacking guide". If you have read it, would you recommend it to someone who's just starting out in marketing ? The ebook alone is $40, and the whole "package" that includes some sort of webinars is $100 ! The front page of the book also looks like one of those online scams... I've read the sample chapter on SEO and I think it was quite good, although I'm not 100% certain because since I'm new to SEO I can't really compare to anything else. Also, my goal is to eventually build and sell products (I'm a developer), do you think the book is really for me ? Thanks.

Replies

Germ Eja
Nando's menu provides a range of choices to cater to different preferences. Customers can choose their preferred level of spiciness nandos menu uk for their meals, from mild to extra hot, ensuring that everyone can enjoy their food to their liking. Additionally, Nando's offers various protein options, including chicken, vegetarian, and vegan alternatives, allowing for a diverse selection.