Someone should create a tool for voice enhancement (when making calls in public places)

Junior Owolabi
4 replies
A tool that can isolate and focus on that person's voice (enhancing it) when making a call. for situations like you're are in a club/bar/pub/concert or there is a bad connection. can enhance every voice call app. An AI that separates background and foreground noise, cancel the background noise, isolate the target voice, then enhance it

Replies

Gab Bujold 💀
Hey @rilwan_owolabi1 ! Something like that exist. It's called Krisp.ai. It's doesn't enhance the voice per se, but it's cancelling background noises. I used it while traveling abroad and it was working great during meeting calls with a lot of noise around. P.S. I'm not affiliated with them in any ways. I just like their product :)
Alex Harris
@rilwan_owolabi1 @bujold19 Thats the first thing that came to mind, they seem to be addressing quite a few of these needs!
Junior Owolabi
@bujold19 @alexharris I’m an Android user, there didn’t appear to be support for Android, unless i missed it
Alex Harris
@bujold19 @rilwan_owolabi1 I believe its on the roadmap, according to the interwebs at least