Someone should create a tool for voice enhancement (when making calls in public places)

Junior Owolabi
4 replies
A tool that can isolate and focus on that person's voice (enhancing it) when making a call. for situations like you're are in a club/bar/pub/concert or there is a bad connection. can enhance every voice call app. An AI that separates background and foreground noise, cancel the background noise, isolate the target voice, then enhance it

Replies

Gabriel Bujold
Hey @rilwan_owolabi1 ! Something like that exist. It's called Krisp.ai. It's doesn't enhance the voice per se, but it's cancelling background noises. I used it while traveling abroad and it was working great during meeting calls with a lot of noise around. P.S. I'm not affiliated with them in any ways. I just like their product :)
Alex Harris
@rilwan_owolabi1 @bujold19 Thats the first thing that came to mind, they seem to be addressing quite a few of these needs!
Junior Owolabi
@bujold19 @alexharris I’m an Android user, there didn’t appear to be support for Android, unless i missed it
Alex Harris
@bujold19 @rilwan_owolabi1 I believe its on the roadmap, according to the interwebs at least