Which logo should I use for my WordPress Mockups Plugin project?

Roman in Berlin
4 replies
The backstory: Opening up Photoshop to add screenshots into device mockup photos to present my apps and websites in WordPress was something I always thought was a bit of a hassle. It seemed like something that should be much faster and easier. So I made a plugin for it! I collected a bunch of high-quality photo mockups of devices so all you have to do is choose one that you like and add your screenshot. Done. The logo I mostly just want to stand out and look fresh, while avoiding something obvious and generic (ie: an icon of someone holding a phone). What do you think, fellow makers?

Replies

Abadesi
Smart idea. I really like the second logo option "Modern Punch" - the blue against the red and pink looks really vibrant and I like the simplicity of the font. Nice work.
Ben Hansen
Great idea! The modern version of the logo options (blue) will probably work best for you. The modern font is easier to read. Wishing you success in your endeavour.
Roman in Berlin
Thanks Ben @we_push_buttons. Looks like I'm getting the best response to this version so far so I think I'm just going to go with it!