How do you looking for sponsos / advertisements

Victor Ribero
4 replies
Hey there guys 👋! I'm building chooseyourplant.com and this is my first project. I'm curious about advertising / sponsors. - Do you have ads on your product? - Are they Google Sense or others? - In case they are companies related to your product / service, how did you get them? - How do you price the slot? It would help me so much 😊! Thank you🙏🏻

Replies

Austin Marks
We are just starting out with this so we are testing many things. When it comes to finding people/companies related to our product, we just search IG for specific hashtags then message them with a very forward offer. Pricing we are still unsure of but there are tools online (not sure how accurate) that tell you an estimate of what someones post (for IG) would be worth.
Victor Ribero
@austinmeta but do you text them because you think you can really give them real costumers? Or it's more because they are shop in that sector and it would make them look good if they support your project?
Austin Marks
@victor_ribero we want to build a group of people that we actually think will not only generate real customers but be excited to work with us!
Victor Ribero
@austinmeta that was my first thought, since to me, as community, is complicated to really know what would be the real costumers for me (becuas emost of them don't have affiliate programs, don't want to spend time on analyzing referals in Analytics, etc...) What's the strategy you follow? It could help me!