18 places to post your project [updated 2023]

Replies

Hirak Kocharee
Launching soon!
Thank you for sharing. This is great.
@hirak I went through other's collections and found that these websites are still around and are accepting new submissions. So I submitted my own project and shared with all of you.
Hirak Kocharee
Launching soon!
Thank you @falak_sher . I'm continually inspired by the knowledge-sharing spirit of the PH community.
Martin Ratinaud
Thanks I tried fazier for https://stakingcrypto.io and I found some bugs - images not always uploaded - Images distorted - Had to add a maker even though I'm on my own and could not remove it afterwards (So Maker on my website is Hasan Afzal 🤣) - Forced to choose "freemium" even though my app is "free" (radio box not working properly) - Website does not appear in list and there is no search box - I can't edit my launch - Domain Rating is 4.9 On the upside - Backlink is dofollow 💪 I guess there is still some work to do on this one :-) Will try the others soon
@martin_ratinaud 😂 Thanks for feedback. Yes. We know all of those issues. And working on them. 70% of the mentioned issues are fixed on staging. Rest will be fixed this week. Then we will ship it to production.
Morgan Kung
That's cool man. Thanks for sharing!
Yemi Oyepeju
Thanks for sharing these. Will check them out.
Steven Miller
Great list, thank you for the resource
Max Raphel
thanks for sharing. very helpful @falak_sher