🔥150 days streak

Neel Patel
72 replies
This is literally one of those things in your life. You start at it, learning curve is huge so only your enthusiasm/curiosity can lead you. Eventually you start to feel uncomfortable or bored, things look hard, you want to give up. But you still choose to keep going consciously. After certain time you start to gain momentum and it starts to reward you and you’re super pumped to do it with more excitement. Stay with it and it will become natural to you. Rewards will be great, efforts will look normal to you. You don’t have to do it consciously anymore, it will happen naturally. I tell you one thing, it feels great to be at the end. Most of the time, people who are operating here, want to open that path for the people aspiring to be here. I feel the same. I want to do something that can help other members make the most out of this community. What are your thoughts on the kind of activities I could do that could potentially help others over here?

Replies

Serhii Yelbaiev
Congrats 🥳 On my way to it
Jinkal Patel
Congratulations!! The guy with the purple background 💜
Congrats @neelptl2602 What a great achievement. Just keep doing the awesome things you're doing. That's how you help all of us.
Rohit Joshi
Congrats Neel. Your words are inspiring. Helping others and growing together is the best thing we can do in life, and I feel the same from you.
Ghulam Abbas
Congratulations 🎊
Congratulations 💥
Isa Tanis
Congrats 🥳
Bob WIlsey
Amazingg! P.S We are launching our product soon, do give it a check!
Stella
congrats on 150 day streak
ave
congrats bro !
Igor Lysenko
Congratulations 😎
Advin Jadis
congratulation on high score !
Dmitrii Volosatov
Just keep on keeping on! This is just the beginning!
Meet Patel
Congrats! 🎉