Making market analysis accessible

Anna Grigoryan
8 replies
Hey! I'm a software developer and researcher. Recently I started to research different tech industries to make market analysis accessible for everyone. Do you think there is need for such service?

Replies

Gabriel Werlich
@angrigoryan__ what do you mean by market analysis? I know of Trends.co and another service that try to inform people on what markets are good to "tap"
Ryan Hoover
@angrigoryan__ check out Wonder. It might be useful.
Anna Grigoryan
@rrhoover thanks. Interesting project, never heard about it! My idea was similar but focused on startups and tech industry.
Kristian Naess
@angrigoryan__ Difficult to answer without having more context, but in my opinion all start-ups and also larger companies need market research. Way too many companies and products fail because the makers didn't know that there was no market for it or too many competitors already offering a similar service. Would love to hear more about how you would design such a service!
Lucas Ghilardi
@angrigoryan__ Hi, Anna! I have a deep interest in this topic. I have the same feeling to startup this idea. Here in Brazil, Raas (Research as a service) as I used to call it has a huge market. Let me know if a can help, please!