Do you currently use Chrome Extensions?

Nicholas Mohnacky
6 replies
1 in every 5 minutes is spent searching for information. We are focusing on this problem AND trying to understand who uses Chrome Extensions and how they currently use them for productivity.

Replies

Dave Mackey
I use several Chrome extensions. Two of my current favorites are Diigo and Raindrop.
Nicholas Mohnacky
@davidshq Thanks for sharing Dave. Both of those look like bookmark/clipper extensions, is that right? Q: Have you ever used an AI-powered extension?
Nicholas Mohnacky
@davidshq I'm mostly thinking of the app making suggestions based on user actions. Otherwise, the app supports the work you perform using an intelligent engine.
Nicholas Mohnacky
@davidshq Just published this Medium post to provide context for what we are creating. https://medium.com/@bundleIQ/usi...
Dave Mackey
@bundleiq @mohnacky Funny you mention Grammarly in your article, that was exactly the software I had in mind when you said "AI-powered". I think the challenge will be demonstrating to users clearly enough that bundleIQ can actually provide useful insights quickly enough to get their buy-in into the system. We also use so many systems/software these days and don't want to invest in something that won't provide us with real benefits. Personally, I'd be hesitant to use the platform based on that blog post because it promises me something generally but does tell me specifically what I'll get. For example, if it indexed all organizational docs, then when I started working on something told me relevant docs that already existed AND who I should talk to within the org about this topic (based on the documents they had created in the past)...that would be something I'd be interested in. :) (hmmm, indexing emails could be useful as well as an indicator of subject matter experts within an org...people would have to be comfortable with this level of "surveillance")