SW for hotels reservation function

Dmitrii Ershov
4 replies
Hi Everyone! Does anyone know which products are used by the hotel to implement the reservation function? Are there any ready-made modules? Who develops them?

Replies

earl motley
I am want same function for my camps bay hotels. I have huge client potential can anyone share roadmap with me.
Morris Plegge
Traveling is the only way one can understand himself. Being by myself with my thoughts is the only way to achieve mindfulness. I'm afraid that we are the last generation who has the opportunity to see nature the way it is now! My biggest dream is to travel the country by car and enjoy every desert, canyon, and forest. Of course, this won't work for Alaska, but this is a different story! I've booked my Australian trip for the following fall at a hotel open near me https://mercureperth.com.au/ , and after that, I will make it up to Alaska!
Griffen John
A restaurant ordering system dubai that offers a wide range of high-quality options for restaurant and coffee shop business owners to manage their business from one solution without any additional hardware cost.
edward
Opera PMS (Property Management System): Provider: Oracle Hospitality Description: Opera is a widely used PMS in the hospitality industry. It includes features for reservations, room management, guest profiles, billing, and more. eZee FrontDesk: Provider: eZee Technosys Description: eZee FrontDesk is a comprehensive hotel management system hotels in krabi with reservation, check-in, check-out, and billing functionalities. It is suitable for various types of accommodations.