100 straight days on PH - here is what I’ve learned!

Slim Geransar
84 replies
Hey guys some of you may have seen me around and some of you are new to the platform and I welcome you. 1. PH is a super supportive community IF you in turn are also supportive of others. 2. I’ve made connections here I would now call friends (you all know who you are) 3. I started a virtual meetup group you should all join(link in bio) we have regular monthly online meetups to support encourage and challenge each other. 4. I had the privilege to launch a product. What an experience! See you in 6 months for another launch. 5. And finally, people here are from all walks of life. Different countries, different ages, different passions, different products, different industries…etc, embrace the diversity. Here is what I would recommend to anyone new. Just be your authentic self, and be intentional with you posts and replies. People here are smart and know when you’re just trying to push your launch. Be curious, ask questions, and answer questions. Lastly be supportive of others launches, even if the product is not of interest to you. Once you launch, don’t disappear, help others because they’ll remember you if you decide to relaunch in 6 months!! Connect with me on LinkedIn, happy to support your launch https://www.linkedin.com/in/slimg Cheers to the next 100 days, ✌️

Replies

Dmytro Semyrian
Wow, congratulations on completing 100 straight days on PH! Your insights are truly valuable and I appreciate your recommendation of being authentic and supportive. I'm curious, what strategies did you find most effective in building connections and supporting others? Also, thank you for sharing your LinkedIn profile, I'll definitely connect with you there! Cheers to your next 100 days! 🎉
The best strategy is not just commenting on a post. But by replying to the comments by others. In addition I try to reply to every comment on posts I create. I also try make LinkedIn connections. Lastly I have created a virtual meetup group to really build these relationship. It’s called startup creative, check the link in my bio
@tatyana_bushkova totally agree. And here is the link to the group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/...
André J
Launching soon!
Love the positivity! 🥰
Neha
Congratulation slim, and thanks for sharing your personal experience and for enlighten.
Rayan Zeggari
Thanks for sharing Slim 🤝 Joined the LinkedIn group - looking forward to meeting you soon !
ISTIAK AHMAD
Solid Saying Man 👊
Ghulam Abbas
Congrats!
@abbas143official thanks Ghulam! Not even close to you 20K supports lol!
Congratulations on hitting the 100-day mark, Slim! Your insights are incredibly valuable, especially the part about staying engaged and supportive within the community—looking forward to your next launch.
Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
Awesome stuff, Slim - keep it up :)
Naresh Meetei
Super helpful post. Thanks for sharing Slim. How do you balance seeking support and providing support within this community to foster mutual growth?
Della Fims
Hi! To find reliable script developers in the world of Roblox, I recommend you to pay attention to vega x executor is a unique resource where experienced developers provide quality scripts to elevate your gameplay.
Mansi Trivedi
Welcome to the 100 club! 😌🤝🏻 Cheers to the next 265 days! let's get the 365 badge! 🙌🏻💪🏻
@mansi_trivedi1 yeah yeah!! I fly to Australia on Thursday. But because of time change and losing a day, I may lose my streak lol.
Launching soon!
Congrats Slim! It is definitely a great platform to connect with great people just like you!
You are doing great, Slim! You are not just a number here, but you are a real person. That's probably the best result
@slimmy82 Of course! Because I feel this is more a community than just a launch platform. I guess you have the same feeling :)
Jamie L
Congratulations on hitting the 100-day mark, Slim! Your insights are invaluable, and I'm excited to see what your next launch brings to the community.
Kali
Great context and discussion, Slim - you've been a super positive and upbeat part of the PH community for as long as I've been here, and a good role model for how to engage with others!
@kali_curated I do my best and always want to bring positive energy into the mix! Great knowing you too Kali!
Frank Sondors
how long will you go here?
Ramya Bhaskar
Wish you reach 365 in next 165 days straight!
Matej Cabadaj
You forget one point, @slimmy82 . 6. BECAME A LEGEND! 🏆 So glad our paths have crossed thanks to PH! 🤩
Anastasia Liamets
It’s so cool, Slim! 👏🏼 keep goingggg What would you do different on your next launch?
@anliamets thanks Anastasia, I believe I did everything humanly possible and am very proud of my launch. If I did anything differently it’s not launching on a Monday 😂.