100 day streak 🔥 Let’s connect!

Chris Lester
40 replies
Finally hit the big 100! I’ve enjoyed learning from and connecting with everyone! I’ve also become slightly addicted to checking Product Hunt 10 times a day😅 Would love to connect if we haven’t already! Let me know what you’re working on, I’d be happy to support!🙏 Here’s to another 100 day streak!😜

Replies

Ryan Kara
I’m working on My Event Hero! We just posted our teaser and would love some initial feedback! https://producthunt.com/products... Feel free to share your upcoming launches with me too! Id love to support you!
Ryan Kara
@istiakahmad that’s wonderful!! Thank you so much for the support!!
hart
@ryan_kara A reminder has been added. I will also release my own products in the future. I hope to gain attention. Thank you in advance.
Simona O'Neill
Well done! Amazing achievement 👏Keep up the great work! I lost my daily streak because I didn’t log in on Christmas Day 😞 Still feel upset about that. Ah well, gotta move on and build it again .
ISTIAK AHMAD
@simona_o_neill3 Hey Simona, lets start over.. 🔥🔥 Try using PH widget on your phone. It helps to show if you visited today on your home screen so that you never forget to maintaining the streak. ( :
Simona O'Neill
@istiakahmad thanks! I was just simply having fun with my family and never thought about it.
Ayhan Ergezen
Congratulations Chris, happy 100th streak day :))) It is enjoyable and informative to follow your activities that enliven the community. We taste the exciting aspect of discovering new horizons. Thanks for your contributions.
Bibhash Dash
Hey Chris that's great work buddy. I do enjoy checking PH every morning over the breakfast table and even my little boys sometimes have a gander at my behest! Very kind offer of support so would love to get yours on my little hangman-style game which I launched today https://www.producthunt.com/post... All the best for your work and future :)
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey Chris, What a Journey. Congratulations 🔥, already connected and following you on twitter. Lets connect everywhere possible. Building a Meta Compliant Whatsapp marketing/outreaching software which will help every startup reach to their targeted prospects effectively and in a cost efficient way. Hopefully will be launching in a month. Lets keep in touch 👊
Olena Bomko
Congrats! We are connected, but happy to connect with everyone!
ChatofAI
Congrats Chris 👍
Nick
Congrats Chris that's awesome! And I agree, so many developers, inventors, marketers, engineers, managers, and just a huge amount of experience and knowledge in this community, its such a great place to learn for me.
Prem Saini
Congratulations on reaching the impressive 100-day streak!🚀
Christine Green
That's commitment! What's your go-to Product Hunt routine, and have you found any gems that have become daily essentials?
Franklyn Dang
Congrats! Good luck with your next goal!
Sridhar Swaminathan
Amazing teaser. that too with a gif :)
Sridhar Swaminathan
Great job Chris Lester :) Keep going.
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Hey Chris! Congratulations on hitting the 100-day streak, that's awesome! Your enthusiasm for Product Hunt is contagious 😄 I'm actually working on launching my own product soon, and I'd love to hear any advice you have for a successful launch. Your experience and insights would be incredibly valuable. Also, when my product goes live, I'd really appreciate your feedback. Feel free to click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's's ready. Thanks a bunch in advance!
Igor Lysenko
Congratulations, I am getting closer and closer to this goal every day.
Liu Tim
why streak is so important, maybe make us un focus
Umair Zubair
Congratulations on your 100-day streak! That's an impressive commitment and dedication. How can I assist you or join in celebrating this milestone? Whether it's discussing achievements, setting new goals, or simply chatting, I'm here to help or engage in any conversation you'd like.
Arlie Rutherford
What's your go-to Product Hunt routine, and have you found any gems that have become daily essentials?
Alex Rodukov
Congrats Chris! 👏👏
Egon Tyrell
It is enjoyable and informative to follow your activities that enliven the community. We taste the exciting aspect of discovering new horizons. Thanks for your contributions.