#1 week in, almost 10 project submissions and more than 140 visitors to the website - Stacktrek

Alexandre Contador
3 replies
Well, it seems the 1st week of my online directory passed and so far so good. With less than 4h of work on it - needed to design the platform, connect all the processes, and then share it in all channels of interest. But in general, things are moving smooth. Challenges that I'll need to focus on: - More outreach and DMs for future SaaS/Courses founders - Keep consistency on content posting - Get that organic traffic in - somehow GSC is taking longer to index softr.io websites - if anyone has a quick fix let me know I believe online directories are very helpful and my goal with Stacktrek is to reach as many people as possible to help them with their martech and create awareness around their project. If you like these updates, feel free to subscribe here to keep following it: https://stacktrek.softr.app/join... Thanks! #buildinpublic

Replies

Carter Michael
Congrats on the success! How did you find it to use Softr? Any experience prior to launching Stacktrek?
Alexandre Contador
@carter_barnett thanks! I kinda enjoyed how simple was to start using it, and they also have a very nice onboarding process that truly shows how product-led their software is. Have you created anything recently?
Carter Michael
@alexdigitalmkt My recent product Vetted Closet is the most recent maker of mine. However, it's probably going to go under some rebranding at the advice of another Product Hunter (was super valuable). Definitely been checking out some airtable/softr alternatives out of the hopes of getting a quick project up and running that's been stuck in my mind for a while.