#1 Product of the day!! πŸŽ‰πŸ€ΈπŸ€©

Mansi Trivedi
68 replies
So, I had an amazing launch this week. πŸ₯³πŸ€˜ We ended on #1 because of all your support and love! πŸ€πŸ’› After not being a part of the featured page for the initial hours I almost thought we'd have to cancel the launch but it all came together. πŸ˜‡πŸ£ Now, I have some questions! 🫣 -How was your week?? (Not just work but in general as well) 😌 -Are you launching soon?? (Do share your products here if you are) πŸ€” -Did you check out Zenpreneur?? (Do check it out if you haven't ) πŸ’› PS. If given a chance, will you launch multiple products in a week?? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Replies

Luc Fernandez
Congrats for your amazing results Mansi πŸ™Œ
Artyom Sviridov
Congrats! A well-deserved success :)
Igor Lysenko
Congratulations, good result. It's hard to get the product of the day. I'm launching next Monday, please support me.
Rihab Zaidi
Congraats! Now pls drop the manual for securing the top product of the day πŸ˜… we are launching flowfinitee.com soon and it's already a lot, I can't imagine launching multiple products in the same week!
Mansi Trivedi
@rihab_zd Thanks! πŸ˜‡ And you've got it! Ping me on any of the socials and let's have a chat about your launch as well! πŸ€πŸš€πŸ˜Š Also, December is going to be a lot more crazy πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‰
Bearsthy
Congratulations. Just seeing this now but would still like to support!
Mansi Trivedi
@bearsthy Thanks! and please do check it out! Zenpreneur is all about the new upcoming founders and growth enthusiasts! You'll like it! πŸ˜‡πŸ’›πŸ™Œ
Jaxon Smith
congrats for launch and best of luck for future sucess.
Jos Bish
Congrats on the launch. My week has been going perfect, How about yours?
Mansi Trivedi
@jos_bish Thanks πŸ™ My week was a bit hectic but fun ! If only PH got it's support responses fixed it could have been a lot better. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Congrats on this! Well deserved!
Karl Singleton
Congratulations on the fantastic launch! πŸš€πŸŽ‰ It's great to hear about your success and the support you received. As for your questions: - My week has been good, thanks for asking! How about yours? - I'm just a service provider, so no product launches for me, but I'm here to help with any questions you might have. - I haven't checked out Zenpreneur yet, but I'll definitely take a look! PS. Launching multiple products in a week can be ambitious! If it aligns with your goals and resources, why not? Best of luck with everything! πŸ˜„πŸš€
Mansi Trivedi
@karl_singleton I love these kind of replies! 🀩🀸 -My week was a bit hectic, fun and dancy . With the launch and assignment month in college. 🐣🀘 - That's great! What services do you provide?? I have a lot of questions about the featured page scenario. πŸ˜ΊπŸ€” - Do check out Zenpreneur! I'll love to hear your feedback! πŸ’›πŸ˜Š I agree, if it aligns with the goals and you're ready with all the necessary requirement, you can do multiple launches in a week. πŸš€πŸ€
Will Cranney
Congrats! I'm a Zenpreneur launching a platform that helps creators build their audience at scale. Launching soon. Looking forward to it!
Mansi Trivedi
@chefwill Thanks!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™Œ Also , all the best for your launch! πŸš€ Feel free to drop by if I can help you with anything 🀝
ISTIAK AHMAD
Mansi You did it πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š
Whats your next plans?
Jessica Herman
Congrats for your amazing results Mansi πŸ™Œ