Track Your Startup
Tools to help you stay up to date on your metrics (and what people are saying)
- Mixpanel is an event analytics platform that allows anyone to get answers from their customer and revenue data in seconds. It offers powerful real-time charts and visualizations of how people interact with your digital products and company.
- Statsbot is helping you take control of your raw data, providing an all-in-one analysis tool for engineers and non-tech folks alike. Statsbot’s simple dashboards, seamless Slack integration, and premiere customer service are helping teams everywhere get more out of their data.
- Startup Tracker is the startup company search engine. Find, track and discover the relevant companies in your space (and reach your target audience for free if you're a founder!)
- Index lets you visually build your own beautiful dashboards with the tools you already use.
- Periscope Data is Business Intelligence software that allows users to keep data in one interactive dashboard.
- A Moz Pro subscription includes: access to site tracking with Campaigns, where you can learn how your site health, link building, and keyword performance impact your SEO success; Research Tools that analyze your competitors efforts, support your keyword research process, and show you new opportunities for link building outreach; and a wealth of resources for learning SEO and inbound marketing.
- Whenever your Startup gets mentioned on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google+, Blogs, Forums, News, Reddit, Medium, Hacker News and Product Hunt. Get Notified on Slack or HipChat.
- TechCrunch is an American online publisher focusing on the tech industry.
- BrandMentions digs every corner of the internet to find all the relevant mentions about anyone or anything. Use it for brand & media monitoring, competitor spying, reputation management, web & social listening and much more!
- Mattermark is a powerful lead enrichment and prospecting platform that helps businesses search and discover information about other companies and key individuals, allowing them to build actionable lists of leads, quantify signals, and identify and capitalize on potential business opportunities.
- Crunchbase information includes investments and funding information, founding members and individuals in leadership positions, mergers and acquisitions, news, and industry trends.
- Baremetrics cuts through the noise and reveals the insights you need to make profitable decisions that propel the business forward. See what's happening today, plan for tomorrow, and strategize for growth months and years down the road.
- AppFollow is an integrated service for working with app stores. It includes tools for App Store Optimization, customer support automation, organic install increase, competitor research, app performance monitoring and analysis.