Must-Have Wearable Tech Gear
Wearables that make you healthier, smarter, and safer
- The Moto G7 Power is packing a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 3GB of RAM. It comes with just 32GB of storage, of which 18GB is available out of the box. Fortunately, you can add up to an additional 512GB of external storage with a microSD card.
- Withings revolutionized connected health by launching the world's first Wi-Fi scale in 2009. Since that time, the Withings brand has grown to become synonymous with integrating innovative and meaningful measures into easy-to-use devices designed to empower people to make the right decisions for their health.s.
- These trackers are easy to use thanks to a touchscreen, backlit display and on-screen dashboard that helps you track sleep, activity and more—right from your wrist. ... You can wear Inspire & Inspire HR in the shower, pool and beyond.
- Leatherman is an American brand of multitools and knives made by Leatherman Tool Group of Portland, Oregon.
- Lumos is the world's first smart bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, hard brake, turn signals, and helmet into a single cohesive whole -- an elegant solution for your safety and visibility.
- Magic Leap, Inc. is an American startup company that released a head-mounted virtual retinal display, called Magic Leap One, which superimposes 3D computer-generated imagery over real world objects, by "projecting a digital light field into the user's ...
- Ringly sells stunning jewelry that makes sure you never miss an important call or text.
- The most advanced Apple Watch yet. In all the latest looks.