Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list from the Wunderlist team. Whether it's for work, school or home, To-Do will help you increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels.Get it
This will eventually replace Wunderlist, however a year in, the improvements are just not there for me to have hope. It's AI baked daily rec…See more
- Get it
- 🧠 Taskade is a beautiful organization and collaboration tool for getting things done. Create task lists, write notes, and video chat together, all on the same page. Taskade is the unified workspace for distributed teams. It is simple, flexible, and fun! 🌈Get it
I'm a big fan of Notion and markdown, would love to see integration or syncing across to my other tools as well to help with consolidating
- P2 organizes all your files, projects, and conversations on one screen, so your team can collaborate from anywhere. It’s perfect for remote teams, digital nomads, extended families — anyone who doesn’t like email or meetings.Get it
Todoist lets you keep track of everything in one place so you can get it all done and enjoy more peace of mind along the way.
You can get tasks out of your head and onto your to-do list anytime, anywhere, on any device – even offline.
Todoist helps over 13 million people feel more in control of their lives.Get it
projects are cool, easy add stuff by forwarding email to special project alias. macOS native app works a bit sluggishly
- Netlify Deploy Previews now enable reviewers to comment, screen record, and annotate right from the actual preview link! Everyone’s feedback is neatly delivered back to GitHub or other productivity tools. It's available today and included on all Netlify plans!Get it
- Constructor is the lightweight tracking tool for software teams who don’t want a ton of process. With a clean UI, a deep GitHub integration, and assignable comment threads, Constructor helps developers and managers stay focused and collaborate smoothly.Get it
- Plain text to-do lists for MacGet it
Task paper is great for quick task lists. My only wish is that .taskpaper was as widely recognised as Markdown
- Balloon unlocks ideas, feedback, and insights from groups in record time by eliminating groupthink from collaboration and amplifying voices. Balloon reduces meeting time by 70%, and over 80% of the ideas and feedback shared on Balloon are brand new.Get it
- Stop slacking, start rocking.⠀🏖️ Purpose-built for remote work🤘 Messaging, tasks, notes & files in one space🤝 Work with clients, freelancers & partners from the same space🚘 Integrates with Google Drive and Zoom🛣️ Available on Web, iOS and AndroidGet it
Taskful is a smart to-do list and task manager app that helps you stay on track and meet your deadlines. It breaks down all of your tasks and only shows you what you need to do today so you can stay focused and motivated.Get it
- Here is Nozbe Teams, a to-do app for your team.
📧❌ No more internal e-mails or distracting messages!
🚀🌙 Fast and versatile, both on desktop and mobile
👩💻🏡 Perfect for remote teams (like us – we have no office)
💰➕ Start for free, no credit card requiredGet it
- •Free optionsGoStartup is an all-in-one workspace that combines chats & channels, team calendar, and task management. Designed to be affordable for startups specifically, it's an all-inclusive tool that you can encrypt, integrate, and afford.
The ultimate startup OS.Get it
- Knarr is a cloud-based data analytics tool designed to help explore data faster & easier, on your own or with teams. Innovative features enable real-time multiplayer collaboration, no code advanced filters, & capturing point-in-time analysis & visualizations.Get it
- Condution is a free checklist app. Create and share Condution workspaces, filter tasks by tags and projects, and manage task dependencies — all with an intuitive cross-platform application. Manage work, chores, and project all in one open-source project.Get it
- •FreeGigeey is a task management app on a quest to organize your life so that you can well, do some more of living.When you open Gigeey, you should have everything you want and have committed to do, at the tip of your fingers.Get it
- •FreeAgorakit is an open source groupware for collectives.By creating collaborative groups, people can discuss topics, organize events, store files and keep everyone updated as needed.Agorakit is a forum, calendar, file manager, mapping tool and email notifier.Get it
- Todoo is a task management system that helps you organize your daily todos. The core idea is to work on tasks you can complete today - tomorrow you clear your list and start again. Create todos, sub-todos, sub-sub-todos, etc. Label your todos & add reminders.Get it
- •Free optionsThe Hybrid Workplace is here, requiring leaders to juggle their team’s unique needs. Team Alignment helps managers balance each individual’s needs, creating a more effective hybrid team and culture.Get it
- •FreeEdworking is a platform where teams can Meet, Chat, Call, Organize and Collaborate together.Everything you need to work with your team in one platform.Get it