Do you use Reclaim?
The important stuff doesn't happen just because you write it down. You need to make time for it. Meet Reclaim: a smart calendar assistant that can save you up to 40% of your workweek.
What people like about Reclaim
customer support, ease of use and feature set. Read reviews
Based on 67 reviews
Leave a review
- LaunchAutomatically find the best time for your tasks, recurring events, 1:1 meetings and breaks in Google Calendar and save 7.6 hours/team member every week.
Get started with the most advanced Google Calendar add-on out there - free forever at Reclaim.ai.•
- LaunchAutomatically find the best time for one-on-one meetings across BOTH attendees busy calendars, and auto-reschedule when conflicts occur.
With 42% of one-on-ones rescheduled and 30% canceled weekly, it's time to take that load off your plate.•
- LaunchAutomatically sync your Slack status to "in a meeting" and/or Do Not Disturb when you join or leave a Zoom — even if it's not on your calendar, or it ends early. Keep your meetings distraction-free when you connect Zoom + Slack + Google Calendar.•
- LaunchReclaim's Slack integration puts your schedule at your fingertips so you can focus on what matters. Sync your status to your calendar, block time for tasks on the fly, and manage your agenda -- all from Slack.•
- LaunchYour to-do list is useless if you can't find the time to get stuff done. Tasks automatically blocks smart, flexible time on your calendar for all the things burning a hole in your backlog.•
- LaunchStuck in endless Zoom meetings while WFH? Not enough time to prep or take a break between calls? Buffer Time from Reclaim blocks smart, adaptive calendar events in between your meetings automatically.•
- LaunchCalendars make it way too hard to find and defend time for your routines. Let Reclaim do it for you. Tell us what you need time for and (roughly) when you need it, and we take care of the rest.•
- LaunchReclaim Assistant automatically finds and defends time on your calendar for you to get stuff done, and preserves your work-life balance by keeping your personal and work calendars in sync.•