Mighty tech stack
💡 All the pro tips
Questions about Mighty
According to their site, Mighty does three things to protect your data:
- Your data lives on Mighty's secure servers (which are audited by 3rd party security firms)
- Access to the data is heavily controlled, heavily audited, and logged.
- Your most sensitive data is also encrypted.
Mighty does not store keystrokes, but does capture them for the purpose of sending them from your local computer to your hosted machine in the cloud. Those keystrokes, however, are encrypted when sent.
Might is committed to keeping your browser history private, your logged in identity secure, and your information within your control
Furthermore, Mighty also pledges that they will never share or sell your data with another person or entity.
Mighty streams your browser from a powerful computer in the cloud.
The streaming of video from Mighty's servers to your local computer is done at very low latency.
Busy processing is offloaded when you work with heavy web apps, which also takes away the need for your fan to work overtime. More work, less noise.
Mighty is a new Chromium-based browser that speeds up your computer by letting the cloud handle the workload instead.
When using Mighty, you are actually streaming your browser from a powerful computer in the cloud.
This allows for more tabs and far more multitasking, but without the threat of your computer slowing down, stalling, or freezing.
Users won't feel any lag while typing, moving their mouse, or scrolling.
Mighty received the following awards:
- #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt on April 27, 2021
- #2 Product of the Day on Product Hunt on April 27, 2021
- #3 Product of the Month on Product Hunt for April 2021