Your why & your life philosophy?

Abdal Yousef
7 replies
What is your why? What is your life philosophy? My why and my life philosophy is too long, so I will post it later in the comments, when I got time to write ;-) Feel free to discuss about that! I think this is the most important thing to be successful. What d you think? Is there something more important than that?

Replies

Immeral Sunstar
I agree that being successful is the main factor in anyone's life philosophy; but, additionally, being successful in a field that you feel is righteous and moral is a true definition of most peoples life's philosophies. Imagine a successful human trafficker or other immoral professional.
Larry Hartman
It's about doing good while doing well. This Karmic philosophy helps everything run more smoothly in my life.
Juan Manuel Dato
Enjoy. And if the rules are horrible, change them!
Christos Nikolaou
My why centers around the belief that empowering individuals through financial education is key to fostering success. Life, much like investing, requires a solid philosophy—one that balances risk and reward. For me, guiding others on the path of understanding investments is not just a goal, but a passion. It's about demystifying the complex world of finance, making it accessible to everyone. Because, in the end, success isn't just about personal gains; it's about lifting others along the way.
Konrad S.
I'm convinced that it should always be an ultimate goal to make the world a better place for everyone. There's simply too much suffering for anyone to ignore. So, effective altruism is an important component of my "life philosophy", and it surely is the best motivation to be successful. People like Peter Singer are saying importantly correct things which are ignored by most people.
Nick
Treat everyone how you would want to be treated, don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something or achieve what you want to, no matter what you are doing in life always be the best you can be at it, if you're a garbage man, be the best damn garbage man ever, if you're a doctor the same applies, it's your life so live it how you want as long as you don't impose on anyone else, but most importantly be thankful for what you have and always be kind to those who aren't as fortunate.