Your top Project Management Tools for 2023 would be?

Vijay Singh Khatri
42 replies
My best project management tools are 2: Trello and Asana.

Replies

Ariel Orbach
I started working with YouTrack, and it's great. @vijay_singh_khatri let's consider my answer under Other πŸ˜…
Ariel Orbach
@vijay_singh_khatri this reflect my experience: πŸ—‚ JIRA is a powerful project management tool but can be complex and have performance issues. πŸ—‚ Asana is a reasonable option, but collaboration between departments could be improved, and it can be overwhelming to use. πŸ—‚ Notion looks promising, but I don't have any experience with it, and it may be too expensive for small businesses. πŸ—‚ Trello is great for small teams but not suitable for scaling up. πŸ—‚ Monday is an excellent tool for project management, but it lacks a Kanban board and the integration with other apps that provides Kanban not perfect and expensive. However, it may not be suitable for technology management due to its lack of a simple Kanban board. Even with the use of other apps to enhance its functionality, it may not meet the needs of technology management. πŸ—‚ YouTrack is the most cost-effective option with all the necessary features, but I'm still familiar with it, and I keep looking 😎
Karan Soni
Asana was very helpful for me. Thinking to stick around it for a while
Richard Gao
Google drive. I find it the easiest to use and access.
Richard Gao
@vijay_singh_khatri We don't have a large team at the moment, so that'll definitely change in the future, but yes, google drive works perfectly for now.
Easlo
I use Notion like a second brain, by integrating my project management with my knowledge management system.
Vijay Singh Khatri
@manas_sharma Yes, This is new for me, Using it from last 1 year only, It is also one more choice of many.
Darwin Binesh
I've been exploring a new product for our business - looking at taskade.com right now. Looks promising. Does anyone have any experience with it? Thanks!
Lukasz Misiak
I think one of those two – ClickUp or Notion. This year I introduced ClickUp to my team, and they loved it. Yet we have a problem with the efficiency of a tool, version 3.0 may be the answer. I am personally still using Notion and when I look at what is inside Notion 2.19(sub-tasks, dependencies, repeating tasks) I would assume that more advanced projects can benefit from that.
Vijay Singh Khatri
@lukasz_misiak Wow, Would you use notion for project mangement or content management?
Ana Dodig
You should try Plaky, it's like a combo of Trello and Asana.
WOW! Notion with 3X the votes of Jira.πŸ‘πŸΌ
@vijay_singh_khatri Im surprised ClickUp isnt on your list. This commercial "Jira gets fired by ClickUp - Exit Interview " is hilarious πŸ˜‚. Does anyone happen to know what agency produced it? I'd be curious to know because it's so darn good!
Rily K
AsanaπŸ‘Œ
Kaushik Vikram Balaji
I've pretty much explored all the tools that you mentioned above. I would highly recommend Notion. Their UI is so good that it helps you with clarity despite chaos. And the usability is great that makes you fall in love with the platform.
Dovile Miseviciute
I will be partial here and say Teamhood. You might want to check it out for more project management and Kanban functionality. I have also written a post comparing the most popular solutions, including a comparison table. Check it here - https://teamhood.com/project-man...
tneogi
Launching soon!
Click Up!
Pavel Kukhnavets
My rating is certainly headed by GanttPRO (https://ganttpro.com/). This powerful project management tool helps plan work, track tasks, set deadlines, and collaborate like a pro. It empowers teams from various industries to create unlimited projects and work with unlimited resources, even using a free trial. OrangeScrum, Asana, and Wrike are also great solutions for modern project managers.
MIT MEHTA
You have to consider my answer in others because I started working with Stackby and its Features is unique 😎 @vijay_singh_khatri
Amanda Trincher
I think that each of them can do their own tasks, it all depends on how well you organize the work of the team and the integration of your resources and tools. Nowadays it is not so easy for project managers, because it is important to cover a lot of details for projects to be effective. I read an excellent post https://www.epicflow.com/blog/a-... on the topic of project integration management which helped me understand many details