Your preferred to-do app and Imposter Syndrome around non completed tasks?

karanveer
10 replies
Do you guys get this feeling of "Imposter Syndrome" if your to-do task is not completed as and on time per se or just left behind in general? If you get that feeling of non-completion of tasks, How do you cope with it? Thank you for your time.

Replies

Kia Kamgar
I have two lists with two apps. Personal: Thinks 3 Work/business: Basecamp That way I don’t switch focus and know what I’m doing depending on the app that’s open.
karanveer
@kiakamgar Hey thanks for the reply, may I ask are you paying for these or just experimenting yet?
Ragul
I prefer to have my tasks and everything related to my tasks like notes, project information and any other website links in Notion. It is a perfect solution to manage everything. Of course each thing that I mentioned above will be a separate database in Notion.
karanveer
@ragulsundaram I do agree with that, it'll be hard to beat notion if there is a new todo startup coming up. The only thing i miss the messiness of one note drawings, soon there might be one. Who knows.
angel william
My preferred to-do app is Todoist. It is a simple and easy-to-use app that allows me to create and manage to-do lists. I like that I can add due dates and priorities to my tasks, and that I can receive reminders about upcoming tasks.
karanveer
@angel_william got it. you seem organized, im kind of all over the place from microsoft tasks to google tasks to notion checkbox tasks etc.
Sherry L
I think reflection is very important! Yes you didn't finish the task you set out to do but you should also review what you have done and usually once I've done that I feel more proud. Some days are better than others but you are your best cheerleader! I get imposter syndrome all the time too!
karanveer
@shezzy04 hey sherry, thanks for the insight. Im glad to hear this and that Im not the only one with IS.