Your Pocket Interpreter! Unlock the Power of AI with Felo Translator in our AMA Discussion

LingLingFa.Gavin
8 replies
Hello there! I'm Gavin, a co-founder of Felo Translator. I am a serial entrepreneur, product designer, and co-founder of Sparticle, based in Tokyo. With a passion for product development, I consider myself a typical tech geek. Currently, my focus lies in innovating AI products to make their true capabilities accessible and convenient for everyday users. That's why I'm thrilled to introduce Felo Translator today, which utilizes the powerful AI engine of GPT-4 to deliver unprecedented efficiency and accuracy in translation. Felo Translator is an AI-powered real-time translation software. https://www.producthunt.com/post... My team and I are excited that now we can move beyond asking ChatGPT strange questions and debating GPT's cleverness when discussing it. Felo Translator is an exceptionally user-friendly app. Just launch it and initiate conversations with friends who speak different languages – it's that effortless. However, don't underestimate its simplicity; it boasts impressive capabilities. Of course, being a newly released product, Felo Translator is far from perfect. That's why we highly value feedback from all of you, our esteemed users, as we continuously evolve and improve. Join my "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) discussion and delve into the fascinating world of AI, startups, translation products, and anything else you'd like to ask. Let's unlock the potential of AI together.🌐

Replies

charles shiro
Go for it and good luck with your release 🚀
LingLingFa.Gavin
Your feedback help us to solve the work of global cross-language communication. You are watching and participating in the process of building a wonderful product, thank you!
Lynne
Does Felo Translator support voice recognition for hands-free translation? How well does it perform in noisy environments?
LingLingFa.Gavin
@lynnelyn Of course, Felo Translator supports voice recognition. It is a simple app where you just need to launch it and start speaking. Felo Translator will automatically translate your words continuously and, based on your settings, it can also read out the translated results. However, to be honest, due to limitations of the microphone on mobile devices, our performance in particularly noisy environments may not be optimal at the moment. You can give it a try and see how it works for you.