Your feedback on the Social landing page? ✨

Colin Chadwick
6 replies
We'll soon be launching our new product called Social - an all in one link management tool for brands and creators. It has some great features including: - Branded Short Links - Link Landing Pages - Dynamic QR Codes - Detailed Statistics - Integrations (Zapier and Co) - Extensions (Chrome and Edge) - …and more The first version will be a available for WordPress, so Social can directly be installed on your site using your own domain. A cloud version will follow shortly. We have created a landing page that explains the product in more detail and we look forward to your feedback and thoughts! Have a look: https://social.chadwick.marketing

Replies

Stefan Morris
Overall, nice job - I like the design. However I agree that the body text is a touch too light. This is a preference of mine, however - I did not have any particular trouble reading it. The edge of the hero image overlapping the main text is a bit off-putting, but no biggie. I've never used a link platform, so it was not obvious to me what the benefits of this product is - however I only skimmed the page. I think it's a good start and just iterate over time.
Colin Chadwick
@stefan_morris Thank you for the feedback! I have to admit that sometimes I think design over functionality, the text could definitely be a bit darker. Maybe I could replace the „and“ in the main text with an ampersand, that would fix the overlapping. Greetings from Germany!
Ender
The contrast between the text and the gradient animation is low. Not accessible and hard to read. The text is so thin/light you can barely read it. Maybe it is because I am on an iPad but the site seems text-heavy at the top with many images/gifs etc. at the bottom. Ideally there would be more of a balance? The product doesn’t seem appealing to me. It isn’t something that solves a problem for me. I also don’t have the attention span needed to read anything beyond the text at the top of the page, which I couldn’t even read because the contrast was so low. I hope that helps :-)
Colin Chadwick
@enderm Thank you for the detailed feedback! Just a question: Which iPad are you using? On my iPad, the text is readable. Greetings
Ender
@colinchadwick I went to my iPad settings and saw that I’m using an 8th generation iPad. The site is readable/easy to understand for other people so maybe you can just ignore my feedback?