Your favorite quote!

Neel Patel
55 replies
Sometimes you need to hear/read something that can push you forward- it could be anything that one can resonate the most.

Replies

Juan Pablo Neira Alvarez
"Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people" - Tecumseh
Neel Patel
Something simple keeps me thinking every time. "Make something people want"
Shayan Ali
"If you think you can do it then you should do it" Shayan Ali
Mark Amouzgar
Start small, dream big, scale fast.
George Tsiramua
"Don't wish it was easy, wish you were better." - Jim Rohn
George Tsiramua
@neelptl2602 Jim Rohn's teachings have been instrumental for me. Many of his ideas provided valuable guidance at the outset of my startup journey and continue to do so.
George Tsiramua
@neelptl2602 Check out his book "The Seasons of Life" Also here are some speeches:
You can also find him on the podcasts.
Xavier JJ
'Everything around you that you call 'life' was made up by people who were no smarter than you' - Steve jobs
andi wir
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
Mathis Vella
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
Freeman Laffey
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
Iya Mendoza
"Design is not just what it looks like, but how it works." - Steve Jobs. This quote highlights the importance of creating visually appealing logos and ensuring they serve their intended purpose effectively, which is at the core of what we do at Logomakerr.ai.
Eliza Crescini
The startup life is a roller coaster of excitement and chaos. You're constantly juggling fires, big and small, but it's all part of the thrill of building something from scratch.
Evelyn
you must be the change you wish to see in the world
Henry
Spread love everywhere you go.
Ananda_H
"Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive." -Robert M. Pirsig (my recent fav)
Shirley
Opportunities are for those who are prepared!
zen turbo
Don't worry about how many people like you, what really matters is how many people love and like your product
Austin Armstrong
Consistency is more important than perfection. 👌🙌
Tom Lee
"Intention alone is never enough"
Magic Mike Paine
“It’s a dog-eat-dog world, and I’m wearing milkbone underwear.” - Norm (Cheers)
Anjanay Saxena
For me it is the song that has pushed me during my darkest of days. "Lateralus" by Tool. Definitely check it out. Spiral Out, Keep Going.