Your favorite productivity tools 🌟

Sudheer Bandaru
72 replies
What are some tools that have supercharged your productivity that you can't live without anymore? Share your recommendations! πŸ’― Mine are - Superhuman.ai Notion Jira Insightly.ai (which I'm currently building for engg leaders)

Replies

Amartya Bhargava
AI-powered JD generator could help build JD for business roles in just seconds at zero cost. This is aimed to enhance the productivity of hiring and business managers so that they can get back to doing what they love to do.
Amartya Bhargava
@sudheer_bandaru1 Do try it out. It is aimed to help founders as well so that they can hire the best in the shortest time possible. Try it out for free and let me know your feedback.
Hina Ashfaq
Mine is also Notion.
Andy Walraven
Definitely Jira. Slack is obvious, and Hubspot is a huge help for me as well.
Sudheer Bandaru
@ac_walraven I use all of these too. Makes life SO much easier.
DCodes
@ac_walraven Hey Andy! If you don't mind, could we have feedback on AnyGo, a tool we created to compare the cost of flying and driving to U.S. cities? Thanks! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Chester
Gitlab Pipelines for CI-CD (this saved me almost an hour a day), JIRA, Figma, and Postman are for my coding productivity. Of course Notion as well for my brain dump.
Launching soon!
My favorite productivity tools are Google docs, spreadsheet, google meet, Notion, and Keep.
Andy Walraven
@qudsia_ali Oh yeah. Google docs, spreadsheets are easily forgotten, but definitely tough to live without.
Sudheer Bandaru
@qudsia_ali I'm wondering if you see an overlap between Keep and Notion?
Launching soon!
@sudheer_bandaru1 I usually use keep on my phone to write down the random ideas and thoughts, and then I take them to the notion.
Misha Krunic
Believe it or not - a stopwatch/timer. I have been recently trying out the Pomodoro technique and it's kinda proving to be effective.
Marina ĐuriΔ‡
My favorites are⚑: - Notion - Todoist - Forest - is excellent for cutting off distractions - Lead Delta - ultimate LinkedIn CRM
Andrew Glenn
@marina_djuric Love love LeadDelta! It was so cool the first time I loaded my contacts in it and could see everybody and when I talked to them last, etc.
This is obviously biased, but Tira is a personal favorite ;). I also love Google docs and spreadsheets.
Tahir Ali
Slack, Grammarly, Google Docs
Sudheer Bandaru
@tahir_ali6 Grammarly has been a game-changer for our team too.
Melissa Moody
@tahir_ali6 great call on grammarly - they make it all easier and better, with VERY low input/human effort.
Paula Scott
Mine one is music. I can not listen to other`s noises, than I`m listening to music
Dima Kolosov
Rytr Getscreen.me Youtrack Ahrefs
Andrew Glenn
@new_user_052c3a31dd181 I missed Rytr last year when it came out. It's an amazing tool, especially for anybody that's writing copy.
Giuseppe Di Nuccio
- Miro for collaboration and co-working - One Transcriber (https://onetranscriber.com) for Meetings live captions/real-time transcriptions - MS OneDrive - Jira/Confluence for tasks and documentation management in large teams
DCodes
@giuseppe_di_nuccio Hey Giuseppe! If you don't mind, could we have feedback on AnyGo, a tool we created to compare the cost of flying and driving to U.S. cities? The app can be found on our page. Thanks!
Johan Steneros
Craft, Notion, Asana, Timely
Zhiyuan Ju
@jsteneros Craft with Notion? πŸ‘‹
Meng Wee Tan
JIRA - really difficult to beat it.
Enola VEDOVOTTO
Verticalls ✨ Verticalls qualifies team meetings with the tools provided. You realize performances during your exchanges, automate their analysis and connect your CRM!
Dan MΓΌller
I'm using most of the tools mentioned here, just missing Trello here
DCodes
@dan_muller1 Hey Dan! If you don't mind, could we have feedback on AnyGo, a tool we created to compare the cost of flying and driving to U.S. cities? The app can be found on our page. Thanks!
Tony Yan
Notion, Github, Lark, quicktable.io
Piotr Bartoszek
Bear app for notes and fold socks plugin for to do list
Dawood Naveed
I was wondering if we can add 'coffee' to the list.