You're about to launch on PH! What are your last preparations?

Vladislav Zhuravlev
8 replies
Imagine that you're about to launch on PH. Tomorrow will be the day. What are you doing the evening before? What are your last preparations? Maybe you're arranging the pictures in the right way? Or nervously rewriting your post for the 10th time? Or just drinking your tea, calm and confident?

Replies

Deeksha Agarwal
Woah! Tomorrow is the launch, I'll make sure that everyone involved in the launch are settled with their tasks. Will recheck our social media pitch, email templates and content. Connect with the hunter once more to see if all is good. Is the maker's comment ready already? Double check images, video links and will then take a break and prepare myself and the team mentally and emotionally for the launch as the next day is going to be a longgg one.
Vladislav Zhuravlev
@deekshamahi So, basically you need to check if evetrything good and ready, right? How much time can it take you, how do you think? Also, I think your team is lucky you're so supportive and help them prepare emotionally!
Deeksha Agarwal
@vladislav_zhuravlev An hour or two will be enough to cross check every last minute preparation and get all links handy so that there will be no chaos at the time of launch.
Vladislav Zhuravlev
@deekshamahi Sounds realistic :) And what about some emergency cases? For example, if you find out that some images have flaws or your hunter is not responding. what will your actions be?
Anastasia Zaichko
The night before the launch is definitely a sleepless one. Although you do know that everything is prepared, you keep re-playing different scenarios of what might happen and how you're going to fix that😅
Vladislav Zhuravlev
@ana_zaichko I believe this is true for many makers on PH. Maybe you can share some life hacks on how to eventually get some sleep at such a night?
Marina Đurić
Lead Delta 2.0 launched today, so come support us! 🚀 Here's how we prepared: We prepared everything in a shared spreadsheet and docs for our team to know who's responsible for what and to have all of the information in one place. We wrote out copies for social media and modified them for every member and different social media platforms. All of the team is online the whole day and managing bringing more people to PH for support. We also feedbacked the first message and intro video for the launch and prepared copies for supporters and customers.
Vladislav Zhuravlev
@marina_djuric Wow, congratulations on your launch! A nice idea with the shared spreadsheet, I think it not only helps everyone see what's ready and what's not, but also gives the team a deeper understanding on each other's roles and work.