You have an idea, what’s your very first step?

Kenn
7 replies
Last year, I built 2-3 products without getting any validation. Struggled a lot, but thankfully, I decided to change my philosophy: validate before coding even the landing page. Hence, the main reason why I built: EarlyAccess.to Would love to hear your personal story about this scenario. Please, share 👇

Replies

Daniel Craig
Yeah I really like this @iamkenn, I might have a play with your service over the weekend for something I'm thinking of working on. What I usually do when I have an idea: - Write down what challenge I think I'm solving for and for who. - Estimate whether or not that challenge is painful enough to pay to resolve. - Make an attempt at sizing the market. - Figure out roughly whether the napkin math economics would work. - Ask myself if I actually care about the problem. Often with the first two I figure out I'm just solving something for myself not others. Then with the second two I often figure out I probably can't make it work personally. Finally, I sometimes have a good idea, but I'm not personally passionate about it, which means I'd give up when it got hard, so I don't start it in the first place. That way, I only work on ideas which (in theory) will be helpful for others, which will be economically viable and which I'm passionate about. It doesn't always work, but it's a good start. Your app will probably help speed up 2 and 3!
Svitlana Palamarchuk
That's an amazing idea, Kenn. Validation is always the first step. Also, if someone had already done what I was thinking about - that's even better. You can make a better thing, learn on their mistakes and profit from it
Erkin Bek
sleep with idea...
Kevin Robinson
Takemyclassdone.com team consists of highly qualified experts with vast knowledge in various academic disciplines. They have extensive experience in taking online exams and are well-versed in the requirements of different educational institutions.
Igor Lysenko
The first step is to set a goal for yourself, and think about the implementation of this idea.
Boris N
Hi there, Spot on! Idea validation is the stepping stone to a successful business venture. Here's a strategy to make your idea robust: Begin with a deep understanding of your target market. Their needs, preferences, and behaviors are key to shaping a successful product. Then, focus on your competitors. Learn from their successes and failures to find opportunities your idea can leverage. Monitoring industry trends is also crucial, as they can signal potential changes in market dynamics. Lastly, always value feedback. It's the cornerstone of idea evolution. AI tools like ValidatorAI or CheckMyIdea-IA can significantly aid this process. They provide a detailed evaluation of your business idea and offer actionable insights. This can guide your decision-making, ensuring you make informed choices, and increase your chances of success.
Boris N
Hello there, Validate your business ideas! It's the first step towards ensuring a successful enterprise. A comprehensive, multi-step strategy can help: Start with understanding your target audience. What do they need? How do they behave? The better you understand them, the better your product can serve them. Then, turn your focus towards your competition. Learn their strengths and weaknesses, identify gaps that you can leverage. Keep an eye on industry trends, they can provide valuable insights on how the market is evolving. Lastly, never underestimate the power of feedback. It can provide practical insights on how your idea can be improved. AI tools like ValidatorAI or CheckMyIdea-IA are instrumental in this process. They conduct a detailed analysis of your business idea against a range of parameters. They offer accurate, reliable insights that can help you make informed decisions, increase the odds of success, and prevent unnecessary expenditure of time and resources.