You are a web3 company. What channel are you choosing for community management?

Andrija Raičević
11 replies

Replies

Melch 👔
Discord for most of my clients as you can actually build a relationship with your community members. Twitter is the top of the funnel finding new members and making announcements. https://zealy.io is great for community actions, retention and growth for web3 companies.
@melch__ Hey! I heard about Zealy before, can you give me the details on what you guys do?
Melch 👔
@andriyuh I generate leads and cold dm them for crypto clients. Whatever lead the client needs we find them and qualify them (users, influencers, new clients, etc) aka sales team for hire. In the past we've used Zealy to help grow a few client's communities. I would set up zealy missions that got the community active inside the product and continually sharing the product on socials. Spinning up referral missions and giveaway missions as well. It's a great tool for seeing who your most active community members are too. They can then be used for customer feedback and new product testing.
If you picked Other. Write it in the comments
Developer X
First Discord, Then Telegram, Then Slack.
Discord. It reminds me of the old TeamSpeak mixed with AOL Chat. It's the WordPress of real-time chat platforms.
erwin smith
I have my own web3 company and it was a long way developing that. Just as I traversed my own growth path, a time came when progress beckoned in a particular realm. Quite by chance, I stumbled upon a comprehensive guide dealing with this DAO legal entity. This resource became my guiding light, enabling me to cultivate a digital product of unparalleled quality and efficiency. The outcome has been truly rewarding, with my endeavor yielding significant gains. I firmly believe that every individual should invest unwavering effort into their projects.