Yayyyyy completed 100 days Streak πŸ”₯

Priyanka Saini
108 replies
I'm thrilled to share that I've completed my 100-day streak on Product Hunt, and what a journey it's been! From celebrating our "Feedspace" (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) product of the day and week to forming meaningful connections with inspiring individuals, every moment has been enriching and rewarding. Soon, we're going to release our next product, "Natomic" [https://www.producthunt.com/prod...]. I need all your support, just as you've always provided. Let's cheer on this Product Hunt journey together and support each other's innovation, creative ideas, and hard work. Thanks! Cheers!

Replies

Abhishek Bhardwaj
Congratulations on completing the 100-day streak πŸ”₯.
Samar Ali
Launching soon!
Congratulations Priyanka!
Ghulam Abbas
Congratulations!
Priyanka Saini
@abbas143official Thanks, Ghulam!! Congratulations to you on your fantastic launch and Product of the Day! (:
Priyanka Saini
@dan_burns Thanks Daniel! how are you?? (:
Daniel Burns
@priyanka27 I ma feeling great, and you? :)
Simona O'Neill
Excellent stuff! Congrats! :-) I also recently hit my first 100 day streak. No one can take that badge away from us now πŸ˜‚
Priyanka Saini
@simona_o_neill3 Yayyyyyy high-five!!! πŸ™Œ Congratulations, Simona!! Yes, so true! I'm flaunting the 100 days streak badge on every social channel. Hahahahha πŸ˜„
Nataliya Trotsenko
wow! so cool lots of congratulations looking forward for my 100 strike!
Priyanka Saini
@natalie_trotsenko Thanks Nataliya!!! yess I'm very happy, after losing my streak three times, I'm finally completed. On which day streak are you??
Priyanka Saini
@natalie_trotsenko ohh try to use app and add in your widget..so you don't forget to check daily updates. I did the same. I lost 3 times when I was at 70. so yeah try use app. it works well. (:
Maurizio Isendoorn
Congrats!!
Happy for your journey and discoveries on the way! Congratulations on achieving the 100 days streak, and keep us updated on the new product! πŸ’ͺ🏼
Priyanka Saini
@sandradjajic Heyyy Sandra, thanks so much! Glad to hear from you!! Hope you are doing well! Sure I will keep updating. :D thanks
Michael Shver
Congratulations, it's a big achievement! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ
Isa Tanis
Launching soon!
congrats πŸ™Œ
Lokesh Joshi
Congratulations Priyanka
Priyanka Saini
@lokeshjoshi31 Thanks Lokesh! (: how are you??
Oleg Tagobitsky
Congrats! Hope I will be able to write a similar post soon :) Right now - 66 days Streak
Simon Paul
Wow!! Congratulations.
Igor Lysenko
Congratulations!
congratulations. Don't stop until 365
Prema Toppo
Keep goingπŸ”₯
Anil Yarimca
Congratuls Priyanka!
Neil
Congratulations that's awesome, so far my longest is 4 πŸ˜‚