Writers, what's your favorite SEO tool?

And why?

Replies

Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
I currently use Ahrefs and Semrush - they are both fine, although they often give totally different info for the same key, which is confusing and usually I'm not sure which to follow
Andrii Kpyto
Well, it's Serpstat and Semrush. Going to check Ahefs as well.
Jaskiran Kaur
My favorite SEO tool is Ahref the most and it is a great tool for analyzing websites, backlinks, top pages, keywords, etc.
Hamed Baatour
honestly, SEO tools are overrated, instead of hours of keywords research, I suggest to anyone to write super valuable and long-form content that is truly worth sharing. You can rank for any keyword but just you have to put in the work but people always look for shortcuts to avoid working hard that's why keyword planning tools and "uncompetitive keywords" are a thing these days πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ The only SEO tool you will ever need is Google Anylicts to review your traffic performance otherwise you are mostly wasting time and money!
Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
@hamedbaatour True, but valuable content needs to be discovered and without SEO, it won't be, unless you have a pretty popular blog already. I'm sad that it is this way too, because I'd much rather use only those keywords that come organically. However, in the current environment of articles full to the brim with all of the possible keywords, it would be unreal to get reads, if you didn't use any keywords at all.
Costas Athan
@hamedbaatour @anna_mandziuk I'm not sure that keywords are that important. I guess that off-site SEO factors like inbound links from websites with good authority are way more important than selecting the right keywords, but of course it's something you don't have direct control on.
Hamed Baatour
@anna_mandziuk @costasathan your point Costas further supports the point that the only thing you have control over is the quality and how valuable the content is. search engines algorithms got so good at ranking the most useful content first to the point it is completely useless to try to trick it or go around it by focusing on trivial things such (tags, keywords...) as you said, of course, links are important but it's a buy product of having great content in the first place. no one will ever link to a post if the written content will not entertain or teach people something. period! anything else doesn't matter at all.
Costas Athan
@anna_mandziuk @hamedbaatour I agree. The quality and the usefulness of a product are very important, but I'm afraid marketing is more important in the end. When a company can spend thousands and thousands on marketing it is obvious that they can reach way more people through advertisement, than someone who starts an effort on a limited budget. Also in many cases you may have to buy inbound links tΞΏo, especially if you aim to get published by websites with a very good domain authority and very high daily traffic.
Irina Heinz
Semrush and Similarweb
Evan Smith
My favorite SEO tool as a writer is undoubtedly SEMrush. It offers a comprehensive range of features that help me optimize content and analyze keywords effectively. The data-driven insights and competitor analysis have been invaluable in improving my clients' websites' rankings and overall performance. I highly recommend giving it a try for your SEO needs! By the way, I've been using SEMrush extensively to work on my client's website (http://www.dramacool.vip), and it has proven to be a game-changer in driving organic traffic and boosting their online presence.